Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i was a baby we had a cat called snowy who hated me only because i loved it so much i wanted to constantly cuddle him and carry him everywhere . unfortunately i carried him under his arms with his back legs hanging down

he hated me so much that everytime he saw me he would hide behind something and then as i walked past he would jump out at me, give me a whack/claw then run away

i got a lot better as i got older

Comment

I like that you compared what the kid did to Mowgli to what you could, in theory, do to the kid. "If you don't like it, why did you do it to the dog?"

Very smooth.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
        I like that you compared what the kid did to Mowgli to what you could, in theory, do to the kid. "If you don't like it, why did you do it to the dog?"

Very smooth.
        Thanks! I got that one from my parents. "If you wouldn't want it done to you, don't do it to others." is one I try to live by. :-)
        Coworker: Distro of choice?
        Me: Gentoo.
        Coworker: Ahh. A Masochist. I thought so.

Comment

Working...
        X