This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal Mart sighting

I went to Wal Mart to exchange 2 items & to go shopping. I noticed that when I walked into the store, I did not want to be there. Must be from the Wal Mart stories I read on this sight.

I went to Customer Service to make the exchange.

The sighting happened at the checkout. The cigarettes are stored behind her register. While she was ringing up my order someone walked behind her to help herself to them. The customer had to open the gate to get past her. The cashier said "hey..you are not supposed to be back here." The customer shot her a dirty look. Typical behavior of a sucky customer. She left.

I should not be surprised of this behavior at Wal Mart.

I never understand how SC's have the nerve to do that sort of thing. Wander around in employee only areas, use employee only equipment. And they have no shame!

Comment

these types of sc are the reasons why things like chainsaws have warnings on them like 'do not use on genitals.'

although, that would be helpful by saving us the possibility of dealing with a new generation of sc's from this particular genius.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

not to mention... if the customer is underage...

Comment

This is why I always kept the gate closed. It's not like it was latched or locked in anyway, all you do is shove it open to get through. But if it wasn't closed, every other customer would try walking back to "get a closer look" at the the selection. For some reason, my coworkers never understood my reasoning and would open the gate every time they walked past.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
          X