This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Hassle

The last few nights after work, some of us were working a haunted house with the money going to relay for life. I know some folks get scared and all, but we had one guy come in with a bit of attitude. He went through it and purposely kept pushing and shoving performer over and over, in another room he tried that with another person but they got out of the way, now the last part of the haunted house the people are supposed to run (but they dont have to) and as one of our guys came out for the last scare guy came running and took his elbow and quite on purpose, smacked the ever loving hell out of one of biggest guys. Rick dropped his equipment and took off his mask and got out of there and into the light, he had in his eye brow a nice sized cut! We didn't get a chance to stop the guy or get a license plate as we were all trying to find out how bad our man was hurt.
    Why the hell would someone do this! Ok, well I know the answer, but sheesh!
    I love my customers to death, the problem is they aren't dying quick enough.

That guy has some serious issues. What was he doing trying to impress people? I don't even have words on how I feel about that guy. Grrr
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

the asshole was strong with him; too bad he could be caught, he sounds like he needs to stand in front of a judge.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

sounds like he was there to pick a fight with people he felt weren't able to fight back

Comment

Working...
        X