This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are stupid so why should it be,
    You and I should have to deal with their stupidity?

(Cookies for the reference)

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
    The other girls all thought I had like died because I was dragged off by the headless lady.
    I call that a haunted house win.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
      A play on the Depache Mode "People Are People" lyrics, isn't it? (I prefer the Dope cover though)

I'd love to go to a haunted house, but I've never been able to find a local one and I tend towards the 'Fight' instinct when I'm truly afraid.

@Mongo Skruddgemire: I hope you heal up really quick, shoulder injuries are not fun at all.
      Last edited by Mishi; 11-02-2010, 11:01 AM.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
        It gets worse. Here's a story from the 29th where they arrested a drunken violent pervert who was assaulting the guys and molesting the girls working in a haunted house attraction. Did I mention these were high school kids. Four charges of child abuse and one of lewd & lascivious molestation. He's 50 now; hope they put this sick individual away until he's harmless. If that's not until he expires of old age, then so be it.
        Hey sleazo, here's a Haunted House attraction just for you:

SOB posted bail, too. Hope he doesn't flee. He needs to be locked away.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

When I was real little, I went into a haunted house in Canada, somewhere by Niagra Falls or Toronto. (Like I said, I was real young so I don't remember where.) Apparently, the story goes as relayed by my mother to this day, something happened and they saw me come running out of the entrance screaming.

Ironically, now I love them. I just went through the new ghost ship in Wildwood last year. I thought it was entertaining, my fiance on the other hand did not. She yelled at some poor guy to stop following us.

I apologized to him though.
          There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

Quoth Mishi View Post
            A play on the Depache Mode "People Are People" lyrics, isn't it? (I prefer the Dope cover though)

Or it could be: "So many faces of so many people are covered in stupid and all they want to do is get in. I know that your parents are brother and sister, it's idiot season, let the hunting begin."

Or: "Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding, the cretins cloning and feeding...."

I once kind of helped with a haunted house, but it was at the zoo and it was for little kids, so it wasn't really that scary.
            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
            X