This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of Lupo's friends found me...

I went shopping with Mom this afternoon before going to visit Dad at the hospital.
    I was off to the side in the meat department waiting for Mom, making sure I'm not blocking anyone's path.
    A lady walks up and down the department yelling at her son and daughter to stop touching things and stop dropping things out of the carriage. I moved even more out of the way just so I'm not sucked into the chaos that seems to be following her and her kids.
    She turns her carriage calling her kids after her and gives me a glare "So which way are YOU going to move?" I'm tired, not in the mood to be snapped at. So I just shrug and move a little to my left and lean again on the carriage. She yells at her son to stop poking at the meat and stomps past me " Kids, don't be like HER when you get older, ugh bitch." I roll my eyes and nod "Yea it would be awful if you had kids who were quiet and not making a mess in a store." She gives me another glare and huffs walking away muttering about rude girls. Another lady who was near by just shook her head at me and said "Yea cause you were the rude one right?"

Sigh, not what I wanted to deal with. I just zoned out the rest of the shopping trip, I haven't slept, I've had construction going on all day, every day at the house. I just wanted to go see Dad and eat and go home.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

>
    Mean people are jerks and should not be allowed to go to stores. They should do all their shopping at home on the internet and have the food delivered. That way, they have less people to harass. >
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

What a horrible (non)mother!
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

How awful to have to deal with that with all that's going on in your life! ((hugs))
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

That sucks....and poor Lupo has such a reputation now
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

This is so not my fault. >.>

Besides, if y'all could take the crazies, give me a chance to heal up, I'd be much obliged. please??

I...am not sure how much I like the fact that I've got a "reputation" on this site. Guess it's better than being the girl with the bad reputation. Maybe??

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post

Besides, if y'all could take the crazies, give me a chance to heal up, I'd be much obliged. please??

I...am not sure how much I like the fact that I've got a "reputation" on this site. Guess it's better than being the girl with the bad reputation. Maybe??
              I suppose take it as a positive? The magnet that is attached to you seems to be weakening, what I don't understand is how they got to Connecticut.
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

*hands squeak a set of earplugs and a sleeping eyecover* what a hag, but then again, i've come to expect no less from a non-parent.

mac n cheese after you sleep...
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post

OH definitely!!

And yeah the hold on you seems to be lessening and they are hitting other places....not me yet though....whew.
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                    *hands squeak a set of earplugs and a sleeping eyecover*
                    mac n cheese after you sleep...
                    Yay! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X