This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOUR garbage. I don't wanna see it.

Ok folks. Let's try this again. What are those? Right. Flower barrels. What are they NOT?

Your garbage can.

What else aren't they?

Your own personal coffee table.

Nor is it your ashtray.

So get your butts, coffee cups, popcorn bags, and random bits of plastic OUT of them, and into your pockets where they belong.

Oh, hey, and you also - the handicap-bus driver - Stop opening your door and tossing your garbage out onto the middle of the parkway. Yes, I am glaring at you. Yes, I am THRILLED I am making you uncomfortable. I watched you open your door, drop three tissues, a burger wrapper, a soda cup, and a chips bag out , then brush your legs off and close your door again.

Ahhh. So you're gonna get back at me by riding my tail, then? Ok, then I'm gonna go just under the speed limit and annoy the piss out of you. You're making the same turn I am? Guess what, there's a cop in front of me. So I'm gonna go S...L...O...W...L...Y. See, I'm early for work, so I can afford to go at a snail's pace. You, on the other hand, have a schedule to keep. And if you hadn't pissed me off, you wouldn't be freaking out right now.

Damn I wish I'd gotten his bus number. I know the city's handicap service doesn't like complaints about their drivers.

What a dumbass. I hate people who think the world is their garbage can.

I once saw a woman sitting in front of me on the bus toss a plastic container (with a slice of pizza in it) out the back door of the bus! OK, you don't want it? Take it home and throw it out in your own trashcan!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I am frequently too lazy to go find the nearest trash can. So I keep finding crap in my pockets that I need to throw away when I get home.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

there are usually trashcans at bus stops, b/c (in my city at least) they don't want you eating and drinking on the bus - it can mess up the upholstery, and also this way they don't risk getting some "discrimination" for telling the drunks no!....
        I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
          there are usually trashcans at bus stops, b/c (in my city at least) they don't want you eating and drinking on the bus - it can mess up the upholstery, and also this way they don't risk getting some "discrimination" for telling the drunks no!....
          Yah that lovely upholstery Sheesh ours are so worn out it's insane. We aren't supposed to eat or drink on the buses here either but some drivers care and others don't.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
            I am frequently too lazy to go find the nearest trash can. So I keep finding crap in my pockets that I need to throw away when I get home.
            My purse takes a hit too, sometimes.
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

If I had my way, the rule would be no food or drink in the swamp EVER.

Period. The end. Probably an exception for parents bringing in bottles of formula for their babies, because they'll take the bottle with them. But that's it.

Every--and I mean EVERY time I see people clutching cups from fast food or coffee places, or wrappers from food or candy bars of some kind, I always end up finding them abandoned on a shelf someplace.

And I'm the only person who bothers to toss this shit. I guess I'm just a loser with high standards.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                Damn I wish I'd gotten his bus number. I know the city's handicap service doesn't like complaints about their drivers.
                They shouldn't need the bus number. They can probably figure it out from the location, time and direction based on the schedule. Add the description of the driver.

On the other hand, they will probably tell you that there is nothing they can do without the bus number.
                Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                Save the Ales!
                Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I hope you report his lazy ass for littering; probably be a $500 fine there. People always complain "well I'm not the ONLY one who does it, and it was only a bag/tissue/diaper/etc." Well, it all adds-up until you have a million 'onlys' littering the place!
                  "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

The same goes for jackasses who throw their crap on the parking lot or leave it somewhere in the store.

I also hate people who expect me to throw their straw wrappers or coffee stirrers away for them even though they were standing within easy reach of a trashcan the whole time they were messing around with their coffee or soda. Double hate for the ones who also slopped stuff or left a mess on the counter.

I also hate people who can't be bothered to wait until they step away from the counter to open their packs of cigarettes or anything else and expect me to throw their junk away for them.

I usually just direct them to one of the nearby trash cans since the trash cans behind the counter are sometimes out of reach if I needed it at the cigarette racks or something. I'm not making a special trip to throw someone's trash away for them if my trash can is out of reach. I usually end up turning an empty shopping bag into a makeshift trash can just for these lazyasses.

Really, how damned hard is it to just go look for a trash can and throw your own garbage away yourself? I know, I already mentioned such people are inconsiderate lazyasses.
                    The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Oh yeah--and the same people who dump their trash in our parking lot or leave it in a shopping cart are probably the ones who fill out surveys complaining about garbage in the parking lot or in the shopping carts.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

This won't surprise any of you, but I have seen carts in corrals with dirty diapers, cracker crums, wads of gum, all kinds of shit in there. Oh, and those sample sized things from the deli or meat department.

When I worked at the Deb shop at the mall, everyone came in with Orange Julius or DQ or Subway cups and there were always cups stashed under racks of clothes, on shelves by the shoes, and sometimes people even spilled their coffees/dessert coffees on merchandise and left it that way.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

At the wholesale club, anyone who tries to hand me their trash gets pointed to the nearest trash receptacle. I refuse to handle it.

And, oh my god, the things me and Hoss find left in the carts outside. I have found used diapers out there.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Our neighbors keep dumping trash in the back of Hubby's truck. The dumpster is only about 15 feet away. Yeah, just 'cause his truck looks like trash does not mean you can dump your crap in there!
                            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                              This won't surprise any of you, but I have seen carts in corrals with dirty diapers, cracker crums, wads of gum, all kinds of shit in there. Oh, and those sample sized things from the deli or meat department.
                              I've seen all of that. I think the worst is when it's a fast food cup that a tobacco chewer has been using to spit in Seriously people. I have LOTS of friends who dip, and none of them are anywhere near as unspeakably nasty as this. It's especially great when it gets stuck in the cart, jammed into another cart and . . . splatter. Nasty fuckers.

We recently had to move our HIPPA barrel in the pharmacy. It's really just a huge trash can, but it's specifically for putting in papers that have people's names or other sensitive information until we shred them. Not only were people looking over the dropoff window and through the window in the door trying to READ said papers, they'd reach in through the drop off window and toss their trash in it Come on now, we have to handle that stuff later when we're feeding Mr. Shredder. I don't wanna reach in and grab your McDonald's leftovers.
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Working...
                              X