This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now...

Well, I was going to write something about might have a wee bit of an attitude here, but...

Eh, f*ck it, your dad sounds awesome.

Also, poking the chest? That earns a twisted arm.

Slapping the face? That earns a broken nose.

I mean, seriously, don't poke someone without permission! Or, unless they actually like to be poked, but that's something else.

Yeah.

Cool dad.

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
      mharbor - I'll take it into consideration.... What are yall's qualifications for this position of sibling?
      I'm already the oldest of 5, and coincidentally the shortest. I abuse my seniority shamelessly, and I'm quite capable of herding cats.

I can cook, too, and I know the mystical secret of the bacon explosion. I just say that because I like to cook and I'm likely to start bossing the kitchen. I do that.
      What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
        mharbor - I'll take it into consideration.... What are yall's qualifications for this position of sibling?
        I make a good little sister, I like to play games, and use Nerf guns and swords and I have a computer full of air show pictures and a flight simulator. I also pretty good at running around saying "I'm going to tell on yooooouuuuu!!!!!"
        I've been told I make a funny sound when I get poked in the side...It's considered part of my qualifications by my best friend/ adopted big bro.
        Also like mharbourgirl I am rather good at herding cats.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

So Mharbour, based on the involvement of the words "Bacon" and "explosion" - Application Accepted :P

Squeaks - Nerf, A-10s, Airshows - Application accepted :P
          "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
            Whoo! I win!
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Now comes the delicate part:

Explaining to mom that dad has all these children she didn't know about...
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Now comes the delicate part:

Explaining to mom that dad has all these children she didn't know about...
                It's a lot easier once you mention, they can support themselves.

Comment

SNC - "Whats your name?!"
                  D - "Donald" - NB - Not dads name, but exactly what Dad said.
                  SNC - "Whats your last name?!"
                  D - "Duck."
                  SNC - Cue rage filled rant.
                  *snickered*
                  By the way, which direction NZ are ya in? My BF lives there and I's semi curious LOL
                  Your dad, rocks

Comment

SHW Check your PM
                    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Got it
                      Still say your dad is awesome

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                        So Mharbour, based on the involvement of the words "Bacon" and "explosion" - Application Accepted :P

Woo! I gots female siblings now!

That's really nice since I grew up with brothers. Tell your dad I'll send him a Father's Day card or a beer or something.
                        What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

... I am a guy, you realise?

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                            ... I am a guy, you realise?
                            *points to ApolloSZ* Boy

*points to self* Girl. Don't worry you have at least one girl sibling.
                            Even better I actually have siblings now! Yay It only took me 25 years.

Comment

Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                              *points to ApolloSZ* Boy

*points to self* Girl. Don't worry you have at least one girl sibling.
                              Even better I actually have siblings now! Yay It only took me 25 years.
                              I wasn't talking about ApolloSZ. Was talking about Squeaks. Brothers aren't really a novelty for me.

Bossing brothers, that's my specialty.

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                                I wasn't talking about ApolloSZ. Was talking about Squeaks. Brothers aren't really a novelty for me.

Bossing brothers, that's my specialty.
                                Yay I'm special cause I'm a girl! WHoo! *dances*
                                I have no siblings, this is very exciting. Suddenly people are adopting me.

Comment

Working...
                                X