X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
    You witnessed actual PARENTING!?!

*faints*
    Amazing! I've read stories about such a thing, but I assumed it was just a myth...
    There is no problem we cannot ignore, confront, plot against, drown in chocolate sauce, or run over with the car- Christopher Elliot

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      We only get 30 sweet, noggy days.
      you can make it yourself you know ...
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I am the egg nog queen in my family. I make two kinds. Fresh from the carton for the kids & Non-drinkers. And alcoholic for adults. Even those who don't drink much like mine. I just heat the nog and some Napoleon Brandy (not enough to overwhelm the nog) to almost boiling and dash a bit of nutmeg on top. since the adults is hot, and doesn't leave the stove, the kids (even teens) cant steal any.

Comment

Tsk, Mystical - abusin and shoutin' at poor innocent thieves who just need to get them some beer! Shame on you for attempting t' arrest 'em folks and bein' all loud!

I mean, it's not like you could have just got off work or nothin', nope, when you said 'Hey!' it obviously meant 'FREEZE SUCKA I DA PO-PO!"

Yeah.

Though, win on the Parent.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
            you can make it yourself you know ...
            Oooh there is a webpage devoted to this? YUM
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Yeah the lack of a badge (we have a badge, but it is a square HID badge that hangs from our belt, not anything even resembling or near a cop badge..not to mention I took it off), the large SECURITY in bright white against black, and the fact I just said HEY has no bearing on his reality .

I just love SC's realities

Edit : I want REAL eggnog, not the diet/diabetic friendly kind I got *cries*
              Last edited by Mytical; 11-20-2010, 09:04 AM.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I live for eggnog season. Farmer's and Scotsburn are the local brands, and they're yummy. Because what else am I going to put in my coffee? I don't even need to add sugar, just a big pour of eggnog.

Eggnog and spiced rum on Christmas Eve is my personal treat. My in-laws put Crown Royal in it but that stuff is nasty.

Two bad it's only available two months of the year, but I refuse to buy the 'light' stuff so that's probably a good thing.
                What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                  I live for eggnog season. Farmer's and Scotsburn are the local brands, and they're yummy. Because what else am I going to put in my coffee? I don't even need to add sugar, just a big pour of eggnog.

Eggnog and spiced rum on Christmas Eve is my personal treat. My in-laws put Crown Royal in it but that stuff is nasty.

Two bad it's only available two months of the year, but I refuse to buy the 'light' stuff so that's probably a good thing.
                  As I pointed out, you *can* make your own .... if you want a quick and dirty version 1 egg, 1 cup milk, 1 quarter cup cream, sweetening to taste, booze to taste, shake of cinnamon, shake of nutmeg, stir or shake well and drink.
                  EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

my own recipe for eggnog without all the calories:
                    skim milk, eggbeaters, splenda and spices. it tastes ok but it's not as thick as regular. though i guess for a treat there's always heavier milks to use.

i never made it alcoholic though.

Comment

Definitely in the mood for egg nog now. Had with Bourbon day before Thanksgiving. Had a wicked hangover last thanksgiving. Lol

Comment

LMAO the thief was an idiot, about time a parent had some balls and YAY for idiots driving. Seems to be more of them now.

Comment

I keep wondering what is up with people who, when caught dead to rights on a video camera, try to insist that the company is using trick photography on them to get them busted.

That must look awesome to a prosecutor. "So...on the one hand, you're saying that, for no reason at all, they have a full editing studio back there so that, without motive, they can take an innocent man's picture from their fuzzy security tape, digitize it, re-animate it, and edit it back into the footage so that it looks like he shoved a beer down his pants and tried to run...vs. your actually having shoved a beer down your pants and trying to run."

It's technology, not magic, people...

Love, Who?

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                            I live for eggnog season. Farmer's and Scotsburn are the local brands, and they're yummy.
                            Umpqua is the best of the local brands here, and it is wonderful. Now I need to go to Market of Choice and get some!

Believe it or not, I've never had it with alcohol. Which is the best alcohol for eggnog?
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Ben_Who View Post
                              I keep wondering what is up with people who, when caught dead to rights on a video camera, try to insist that the company is using trick photography on them to get them busted.

That must look awesome to a prosecutor. "So...on the one hand, you're saying that, for no reason at all, they have a full editing studio back there so that, without motive, they can take an innocent man's picture from their fuzzy security tape, digitize it, re-animate it, and edit it back into the footage so that it looks like he shoved a beer down his pants and tried to run...vs. your actually having shoved a beer down your pants and trying to run."

It's technology, not magic, people...

Love, Who?
                              This. QFT. So the company is going to take the time, money (the people that would do this would have to get paid.. right?), and effort for a couple dollars worth of beer?
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                                Delicious. Thought you have to get the right brand, some just suck. My favorite brand is local to my hometown, and that makes me sad.

Basically, it's eggs and cream and rum (brandy?) and some spices.
                                Quoth hotelslave View Post
                                Definitely in the mood for egg nog now. Had with Bourbon day before Thanksgiving. Had a wicked hangover last thanksgiving. Lol

THIS. now I must, at Christmas, raise a glass of nog (liberally mixed with bourbon must be able to taste and smell the bourbon) to my many years departed AUNT who let me, as a child, have the ADULT eggnog at her Xmas parties
                                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                                X