X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
    OMG someone who doesn't know what egg nog is??? The horror
    Make that another. I've never drunk the stuff; something about the name just kinda puts me off.

But then I've always been weird, so that's par for the course with me.
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

as far as the car guy that's when you go nope, not leaving, just taking a nap, and recline your seat till they leave

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
        Now I want eggnog. Maybe even eggnog ice cream.
        I bought some pumpkin egg nog from Kroger a couple of days ago. It was pretty good, not over-pumpkin-y like I was afraid it would be.

Re: the booze thief... what a moron. How does one even walk comfortably with a bottle in the waistband?

Re: the parent/child conversation... Good for the parent for requiring (OMG) manners!!!

Re: parking lot vulture... I will ask once, nicely, for them to allow me room to leave. Usually I'm not in a hurry when I shop, so I can wait as long as they can. I like the idea of going back in the store, too. Will have to try that sometime.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          Rinse, repeat for about 15 minutes. The car in front of me pulls out, and has nobody waiting for it, so I pull up and go that way. Still have NO clue what the idiots problem was. Sorry I have yet to perfect my teleportation skills.
          ITA..what was he expecting you to do?! IMO, even if the car in front of me moved, I still wouldn't have moved until the car backed out so I could back out..especially after being such a jackass.

Comment

Working...
          X