This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icky Icky Icky

There is a lovely WaySub restaurant near our Mart of Wal here in [HELL] and now I'm thinking of switching to the one that's not near the Mart. Why? Up until now there have been very sweet girls working there who are always ready with smiles and nice things to say.

Now? Now I walk in and I have to watch the girl making my sandwich PLAY WITH HER DISGUSTING TONGUE RING OUTSIDE HER MOUTH. Now I don't mind tongue piercings, I really don't. I think it's funny when someone sticks out their tongue at me and I'm surprised at their rainbow tongue stud. But when you obsessively play with it outside your mouth with your teeth and lips while you're making my sandwich? No.

Just no.

Ewww.

I'd totally call up and talk to management about that.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

P'tang zoop boing! . . . . . . . ni.

Sorry, but it had to be said.

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
        P'tang zoop boing! . . . . . . . ni.

Sorry, but it had to be said.
        Ahhh! You said the word! AAgh!

Back on topic, that warrants a call to management, I think. Plus, I thought those sorts of piercings were supposed to be removed while on the clock...? At least they were when I still worked in the cafeteria at the college.

Comment

Quoth Nashida View Post
          Plus, I thought those sorts of piercings were supposed to be removed while on the clock...? At least they were when I still worked in the cafeteria at the college.
          depends on policy or state health codes-I was allowed to keep mine in simply because IT STAYS IN YOUR MOUTH! they are not "toys" it's gross to play with them dammit.....

mine is a flat metal cutout peace sign
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

EWWWY. The other day my co worker saw this girl like sucking on her guy's chin piercing. Nasty.

And that's not exactly appitizing to watch. She can play with it out of customer view! Yucko.

Comment

Maybe a call to the health dept will wield better results.

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
                Maybe a call to the health dept will wield better results.
                As long as she doesn't drool in the sandwich, it's hardly a health risk.

Comment

I had my tongue pierced for 5 whole days. It was probably the grossest thing that ever went into my mouth.

I did everything I was supposed to do, and it got infected anyway. And I couldn't take it out. So I went back to the tattoo parlor, and the guy said that he'd tightened it that way so I'd come back and get a longer one after my tongue healed. So he took it out.

Then I went and got a pizza and ate the whole thing in record time, and mom also made some crescent rolls. I hadn't eaten anything other than Jello and Malt O Meal in 5 days.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

although you may still be getting particles of spit even if she isn't drooling.
                    mainly because she's poking something out of her mouth constantly while it's over the food.

Comment

That place didn't last long. I was an idiot and thought "Wow, any piercing $25!"

I don't really feel any need to re-pierce it.

Comment

I had great luck with my navel piercing and all four of my tats. I should have never strayed from that place, the guy that did my belly button was a pro.

I jumped on it because my belly button was $50 and my dad and I went behind my mom's back. She eventually saw it but decided it was cute and it could stay.

Comment

Working...
                        X