This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premature SC (Record Breaking!)

A friend who owns a store in my mall is opening another in a mall in another town. He told me this encounter today:

He was setting-up the store with help from friends. They were testing equipment, eating lunch, etc. It is OBVIOUS this store isn't open yet...or not...

They had the front gate half-open for deliveries, and in walks this teenager who just ducked under the gate, walked past them all, and into the restroom in the back (which BTW said "for Customers only" My Owner friend didn't see the guy come in, but was told by the friends helping him and was waiting outside the restroom when the guy came out. He asked him "Hey buddy, didn't you see we're not even open yet?" The guy's reply?

A snotty "What do you want me to do, take it back!?"

No sorry I didn't notice, no I really had to go, just...that.

And he walked out.

Wow. That's gotta be a record.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Quoth LillFilly View Post
    ...A snotty "What do you want me to do, take it back!?"
    We can arrange that. Which end would you like it in?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      We can arrange that. Which end would you like it in?
      Evil, evil, evil. I love it.

*gets hose and snaps on surgical gloves*

C.
      Nothing in this world will ever be truly idiot-proof as long as they keep making more effective idiots... -EricKei

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
        "What do you want me to do....[snip]"
        Ah, yes, the LeBron James defense. Wonder if he made friends with Cthulu also?

Last edited by dendawg; 11-23-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Tell him it's ten dollars per use, so pay up!
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

A snotty "What do you want me to do, take it back!?"
            yes, get your ass in there and package it up.

OR

yes, take it back the hard way.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
            X