This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitch at Mcdonalds

I rarely get sightings, but I got one this morning at Mcdonalds.

There was this lady who was ordering hot chocolate. She sees the cup they're putting it in and complains about the cup. So she makes them do it over again in a different cup. As they're doing that, she pesters them if that cup has those "little black things" in it. (WTF?) And then she has to gall to say "If I had known it would take this long to make hot chocolate, I would have ordered something else".

It's hard to say what her issue with the cup was, but she was acting like a real bitch.

That's called a "power play".

Comment

Ok lady, buy yourself a can and make your own damn hot chocolate. Guess she's just too important!

Hmmm....hot chocolate made from real baking chocolate with steamed milk, a bit of cinnamon, a little sugar...... (drools)
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

One time I asked for a different cup.

That was because there was a bug stuck to the bottom of the cup. On the inside.

Comment

mmm, mc additive to your mc drink: MC UPGRADE! gah, what 'black bits' is this nutjob referring to, anyway?
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

The bubbles look dark, even blackish, in the hot chocolate....she was an idjit, basically.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
              Ok lady, buy yourself a can and make your own damn hot chocolate. Guess she's just too important!

Hmmm....hot chocolate made from real baking chocolate with steamed milk, a bit of cinnamon, a little sugar...... (drools)
              Half milk half cream, for total indulgence.
              Seshat's self-help guide:
              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
              X