This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck getting out of this parking lot without an ID

Ok, this thanksgiving weekend i went to Sheppard AFB Recreation Annex at Lake Texoma with some family, and outside the base a good mile out is a little gas station where you can buy fishing liscense, bait, ya know, the whole sheebang. Well we were waiting for our liscense to print and all and this Gentleman, about my age i would say (i'm 19 as of today) came in and wanted a pack of cigarettes and the rest of his $20 in Gas. Lady grabs the cigarettes and ask for ID: this is the exchange

L:Awesome person
    SC:too young to do jacksquat

L:I need to see your ID
    SC:I ain't got no ID, i'll just get some up the road

he walked out and drove off....which made me, my dad, and the lady discuss about a time where she was very sick and the one time she forgot to card she got busted with a fine

we thought, "hmm, guess he didn't need gas that badly" and "hmmm, if he doesn't have an ID he shouldn't be driving"

We figured he had an ID but was too young to buy cigarettes

I wished i had more stories to post in the sucky section but my customers are all awesome and i rarely see a sucky customer....well, i guess that is a good thing i don't post offen then

Happy Birthday!

They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

...happy birthday, young 'un!

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

thanks for the birthday wishes

Comment

Working...
        X