This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Disneyland Sightings

So, I took the day off yesterday to hang out with my mother and aunt, who are down to visit some for the holidays and hit up Disneyland and the Lakers game last night.

While there, we didn't see too much suck. Although my aunt did tell one kid not to swing on a chain 'cause he could fall and hurt himself, then turn and wonder why the hell the parent was just watching.

A little later, in the same line, I watched a kid decked out in a Buzz Lightyear costume make his way down the chain to a bit that he hadn't been near, yet, then lean down and run his tongue along it. The way he did it made me think he'd been doing this for a good section of the line.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

EWWW. Just reading about the licking is making me think I'm sick now. :P

Comment

kid probably eats paste, too, while mom and dad watch with adoring eyes.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
        kid probably eats paste, too
        well considering most "paste" for children is made from potatoes, rice, or flour and has wintergreen flavoring added to it.....there are worse things they could eat
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

OK as antiseptic the world is today, I would say that is one kid that will not get sick at the drop of a hat. Not saying that is a good thing for him to be doing, but too sterile of a world makes for a poor immune system.
          "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
            kid probably eats paste, too, while mom and dad watch with adoring eyes.
            Paste is tasty and nourishing! I suggest a side of Play-Doh for an optimal dining experience.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I can't say much, as I remember a certain 4-year-old scavenging cigarette butts out of the gutter to chew the filters...

... I remember being that 4-year-old ...
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

hmmm licking chain.
                wonder if he likes the metallic taste or something
                or if he's just at that age where everything should be touched with his tongue.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  Paste is tasty and nourishing! I suggest a side of Play-Doh for an optimal dining experience.
                  I think I'm going to have to retire a line in my siggy and use this instead.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                    I can't say much, as I remember a certain 4-year-old scavenging cigarette butts out of the gutter to chew the filters...

... I remember being that 4-year-old ...
                    You chewed on filters? That's disgusting!

I only ate the ashes out of the ashtrays.
                    Women can do anything men can.
                    But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
                    Maxine

Comment

make sure to season it well with several dashes of silly putty, for texture and optimal chewing pleasure.

oy, i don't care what paste is made of, it's still nasty. gah.
                      look! it's ghengis khan!
                      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                        hmmm licking chain.
                        wonder if he likes the metallic taste or something
                        or if he's just at that age where everything should be touched with his tongue.
                        I was one of those kids who liked metallic taste - I had a bad habit of sucking on my metal lanyard now and then. But I surely wouldn't start licking an outdoors chain or other outdoor stuff for that matter.
                        A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          It makes the bowel obstruction worh it.

Comment

Working...
                          X