Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three in two days! (SEVERE language and stuff)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mysty, you should totally get a job as a bouncer or something.

That would make the already large amount of awesome increase exponentially.
    Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

re: your band-aid incident...

I've run into a few people downtown who have teardrops tattooed under their eyes. I'm told that this is what you get when you repent having killed someone in prison (?!?! WTF?). I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but meh.

So I was in a play, and for some reason, I had to have nasty-ass blue eyeliner and mascara on (which sucks, since I'm very sensitive to mascara)... well, it was really cold outside when I left the theatre, and my eyes tend to tear up when it's cold and/or windy (thus making mascara/eyeliner run slightly in the corners of my eyes). I was waiting for my bus downtown when I had some bitch slap me upside the back of the head and start ranting at me.... when I finally understood what she was going on about, I wiped my eyes. She ran like hell when she realized she'd just assaulted someone for having runny makeup. *sigh*
      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Why in the hell would you go up to a gang-banger and physically ATTACK him/her???? If you wanna commit suicide why not just get a gun and put it to your head and make it swift and painless??? If these idiots just mentioned went down Nebraska Ave. near downtown Toledo and tried pulling that shit with some REAL Bloods or Crips (at the very least) they would be end up being reduced to a bloody pulp face-down in a field and left for dead.

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
          Why in the hell would you go up to a gang-banger and physically ATTACK him/her???? If you wanna commit suicide why not just get a gun and put it to your head and make it swift and painless???
          Good point.
          And yet....I think I'll take my chances against a gang-banger rather than Mysty any day of the week.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
            Why in the hell would you go up to a gang-banger and physically ATTACK him/her????
            No kidding! Seriously, WTF was that moron thinking? That you weren't going to kick her stupid ass? That you were going to meekly renounce your gangbanging ways? Picking fights is not the way to change society for the better.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              No kidding! Seriously, WTF was that moron thinking? That you weren't going to kick her stupid ass? That you were going to meekly renounce your gangbanging ways? Picking fights is not the way to change society for the better.
              Well, I was pretty damn meek about the whole thing, really
              GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                Picking fights is not the way to change society for the better.
                I dunno, I feel pretty good about it. j/k

I kinda dig the hero worship, heh. Makes me feel all important. And to think some people say I need anger management classes! (Well, I do, but that's beside the point.)
                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                  And to think some people say I need anger management classes! (Well, I do, but that's beside the point.)
                  The "class" is a rip off. Been there, done it, and all I got was a job offer to be a bouncer from one of the other attendees.

I love how this Hosebeast (tm) went from thinking your band-aid was a gang thing to thinking she was now one of The Unclean and yet she never gave up the idea that Mysty was a card carrying member of the local gang. Of course, I may be wrong, but most gang members don't carry cars, they carry guns.
                  Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

Holy f*ck! I can't believe someone came after you that way Mysty! People are becoming more stupid every day. I swear it's at an exponential rate.

Anyway, good to know you didn't take her out, as satisfying as it would have been at the time. Your fan club doesn't want you in jail, we need you here And healthy, safe and as happy as possible in this crazed world.

Good one on the young punks, btw *chuckle*
                    Last edited by Brighid45; 01-26-2007, 05:34 PM. Reason: changed some, er, suggestive wording *sigh* ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X