This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• self sighting at the gas station convenience store

first i'm sorry, i spilled coffee and couldn't get to it to clean up the spill next time i'll pay better attention to how much those coffee squirt machines put in per squirt.

and ... i looked at the bag of lays and saw the price tag and assumed it was the same for the ruffles. 3 times.

but i did at least own up to it.

Me: well that's what i get for not reading the signs. (and was polite to them).

I don't think this one counts as a sighting. Sure, you made a mistake, you're only human like the rest of us after all (except possibly Gravekeeper), but you were polite and apologetic about it. That alone moves it more to the realm of a Brain Burp.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Just yesterday I was at a gas station with a friend...he accidentally overfilled his cappuccino, while I was just powering up with some good ol' 100% Columbian Supremo. Suddenly the old bat working the counter starts shreiking, "Where do you boys think all of that goes?!?!!! I have to clean that up and I am sick of you always making a mess!!!!"

Keep in mind that I not only did I have nothing to do with the mess (which, by the way, my friend was already in the process of cleaning up), but that this was the first time I had ever stepped foot in that particular gas station, being from a different town from my friend.

I looked her dead in the eye and told her, "I don't appreciate you yelling at me-I didn't even get that kind of coffee. In fact, if you say another word, I don't even need the coffee that much and you can eat the cost of the cup."

Shut her grumpy ass up pretty quickly. You don't mess with me when I haven't yet had my coffee...lol
      Last edited by icmedia; 12-08-2010, 06:18 PM.
      "She didn't observe the cardinal rule: Don't F**K with people who handle your food"
      -Ryan Reynolds in 'Waiting'

Comment

Working...
      X