X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to start a plague. <Vile>

Two disclaimers:

1: I did not see this, but heard it from a waitress later on. While it is possible there was some exageration, she seemed rather weirded out by it, so I think it is more accurate then I am comfortable with.

2: This is absuluty disgusting. Turn back if you get grossed out.

Well, you've been warned.

Probly 5 years ago there was a Dutch couple (I really hope that is irrelivent.) and their baby eating at the waterfront bar. Baby messes them self. Parents start to change baby on the table. And oh boy did baby go. Waitress suggests changeing in the changeing room. Well, mommy and daddy will have none of that.

Mess gets on table. And their hands. Then. They. Kept. EATING!

French fries!

With their hands!

(of course they didn't clean up the slick on the table, but that is kind of expected at this point.)
    "Wait... he's alive, but his head's gone..." -Crow

All I have to say is and

Where's the ?:

If they think nothing of eating with poopoo on their hands, then I'd hate to see what their house looks like.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Ho
      ly
      shit

I feel for the poor schmuck who had to sanitize that biohazard.

Comment

I sincerely hope that someone made a note of everything they touched, so those items could be thoroughly sanitized.

And now, a soothing dose of
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Why must you tell us, that's it your going into the

Now for the
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post

Now for the
            My is on the fritz. Must be an SC lodged in the blades or something. So I'll let the OP off with a warning this time.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
              I sincerely hope that someone made a note of everything they touched, so those items could be thoroughly sanitized.

And now, a soothing dose of
              Sanitized? If it was me, that table would go to the dumpster.

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post

Now for the
                Well, I did warn you. Disclaimers and everyting.
                "Wait... he's alive, but his head's gone..." -Crow

Comment

Something equally disgusting happened when my son was just a little guy. My hubby, son and I had stopped at an ice cream place that also served pork B-B-Q's. Hubby and I loved them so we ordered one for each of us.

My son wasn't a picky eater but I didn't think he'd care too much for the B-B-Q's so we got him a hotdog instead. As we sat there eating at one of the outdoor picnic tables, my son asked if he could have a bite of one of our B-B-Q's. Hubby happily obliged.

Now, as any mother knows, there's a certain look your child gets when he's about to spew...my son got that look. That small bite was just enough to make him lose not only what just went into his mouth, but all the other contents in his stomach as well. Right there on the picnic table.

I do believe a few other patrons lost their appetites after that.

(I did clean it up myself)
                  Last edited by Retail Associate; 01-26-2007, 08:44 AM. Reason: Gotta learn to type!
                  Retail Haiku:
                  Depression sets in.
                  The hellhole is calling me ~
                  I don't want to go.

Comment

Why did I click that link?

Comment

Quoth Retail Associate View Post
                      Now, as any mother knows, there's a certain look your child gets when he's about to spew...my son got that look.
                      awwww... my family has jokingly noticed a tendency that my kids are always sick at Christmas... not headcold, slight cough kind of sick, but deadly communicable disease kind of sick (this past year, it was scarlet fever, believe it or not!! we thought it was just an allergic reaction until we took my son to the ped's and the dr. freaked out LOL).

A couple of Christmases ago, it was ear infections and my daughter ended up with pneumonia. *sigh* Of course, my mother insisted that we still attend Christmas dinner (why oh why is it fair to inflict my kids' germiness on everyone just because grandma wants to see them open their presents? ugh). So we went. My ex-husband came with us.

During dessert, my daughter... well.... My ex and I rushed to carry her and the plate into the bathroom to clean everything up before anyone noticed so that the rest of the family would be able to finish their meal. Blech. I still can't eat strawberry mousse to this day.
                      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth Jack7957 View Post
                        Sanitized? If it was me, that table would go to the dumpster.
                        Well, yes--that, too--but think of all the innocent people who would unknowingly touch it (and anything else they placed their poopy hands on).
                        Unseen but seeing
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

So would I be cpnsidered a little weird if the first thing that came to my brain was "finger lickin' good"?

Sorry.

Comment

AFpheonix, that's just TOO disturbing. I bow down before you.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

AFphoenix, my friend, you are the Rodney Dangerfield of this forum. You can quote me on that.

Comment

Working...
                              X