Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, isn't that a health hazard? I'm surprised these people weren't kicked out.
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

As long as I don't LOOK like Rodney Dangerfield, I'm down with that

Comment

yes, it's an extreme one; feces often contain such lovely things like e. coli and hepatitis, but to this pair, that's nothing, i suppose.

hate to think what their home might be like (breeding grounds for the new version of eboli, maybe??).
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

TO THE VOMITORIUMS, MEN!
          The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Wow.

That's really disturbing.

Is is me, or has someone let the crazys out of their cage today?
            have you ever pulled up to your work and wish it was a smoldering crater in the ground?

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
              So would I be cpnsidered a little weird if the first thing that came to my brain was "finger lickin' good"?
              Wow. That is seriously twisted. Girl... what kinda drug goddess are you?
              I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
              "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Quoth ShortTemperHatesStupidity View Post
                Wow. That is seriously twisted. Girl... what kinda drug goddess are you?
                AFP is too twisted for color TV...

But I love her more than my luggage.

[/Steel Magnolias reference]
                "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                My MySpace
                My LiveJournal

Comment

I'll admit-I laughed out loud at the comment. But wow... I don't know many people that would be imaginative enough to come up with it...

It's awesome all the same though.
                  I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
                  "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

well, i figure when you are used to cleaning up baby shit 3, 4, 5 6 times a day then eating without washing your hands after isn't really a big deal. it's not like the baby has ecoli or tapeworms.

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                    yes, it's an extreme one; feces often contain such lovely things like e. coli and hepatitis, but to this pair, that's nothing, i suppose.

hate to think what their home might be like (breeding grounds for the new version of eboli, maybe??).
                    if a baby has ecoli or hepatitis, there are much bigger problems than feces.
                    Last edited by MadMike; 02-22-2007, 08:45 PM. Reason: Merge
                    DILLIGAF

Comment

I hate to break this to you, but we ALL have e. coli. It is one of our intestinal flora. As long as it stays down in your colon where it belongs, we're all good. However, when it's introduced to the upper part of your digestive tract, that's when you get ill. So yes, that baby has e. coli and now mommy has e.coli as well as a host of other organisms that could cause disease through the fecal-oral route all over her lil' fingers.

Most of your poop is bacteria, after all. That's why it reeks.

Comment

[QUOTE=AFpheonix;87567]I hate to break this to you, but we ALL have e. coli. QUOTE]

Be that as it may, I'd just as soon not have to ingest anyone else's e. coli strains.
                        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                        X