This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yelled at a crap customer

I just got back from Wessleman's to get some milk. I got in the only line to find this tall, scrawny middle-aged man trying to figure out what items to return so he could get some money put back on his food stamp card. So a woman opens up the next lane and I get ready to move and this old woman with what you call "CBF" flies into the other lane with the rest of the people that were behind me while I just decide to stand there. Finally the old man gets everything together and leaves and I pay for my stuff. Funny thing is I get out before the hag in the other lane because she's still struggling to write out a check. I get to my car and as I'm pulling out I see her walking out and yell "Bitch!" to her and drive off. I wonder if the guys here in Evansville are having trouble keeping their women happy in the sack because most of the rude obnoxios people I run into down here are snobby women that think they're better than everybody else.

What's CBF? I can't understand why you yelled at her for going into another lane.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I think his gripe is that he was next in line, and that lady and everyone else cut in front of him to the new register. I've had that happen myself, really ticks me off. Karma won out though, since he got out before they did since the one at the current register finished shortly after.

Truth be told, she probably didn't know what you were yelling at her for, although it probably felt good to get it off your chest.
      A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

And CBF is Cat's Bum Face.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
        X