This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "yes i said no bun"

Last night my family went out to eat dinner at a family resturant. The family at the booth behind us was very loud the whole time.
    When the waitress came over to take the order she ordered a hot dog with no bun for her son. She said this loud I bet the whole place heard her.

The order came and like she said no bun for the hot dog.

The husband called over the waitress asking why there wasnt a bun for the hot dog. The waitress looked right at the lady and said"oh I am sorry I thought you said no bun"
    Sc-"yes i said no bun" "just do your job and get me the bun now before I call the manager"

sc husband-It cant be that hard to get a bun these lazy people just dont want to work.
    SC Wife-she gets no tip. Maybe she should get a different job.

oops it cut off

when the waitress came back they demanded the meals for free b/c the son had to wait.

when the manager came over she said about how it wasnt there fault b/c they ordered it with out the bun. after a bunch of bickering I think they gave the kid free ice cream.

On a sidenote there was a baby there running around in nothing but a diaper. When the manager told the mom that the baby needs to have clothes on the mother demanded to see a sign b/c other than that is doesnt matter.

On a sidenote the

Comment

This is like some wierd cliffhanger post.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what the second sidenote is.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

The SC tracked her down via her IP address for daring to criticize her. Sweetj82 is currently sitting at her computer with a stump where her head used to be.

Sorry. Been seeing too many odd movies lately...

Comment

OH GOD CANDLEJACK GOT HER, HE'S NOT EVEN W
          "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Sounds like a setup. That family just wanted to get free stuff.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Yeah. They shouldn't have gotten ANYTHING for free, not even ice cream.

Comment

Now now, one thing they should have gotten for free - thrown out of the restaurant.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I think it would have been great if everybody in the restaurant who heard her say "no bun" had stood up and said so.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'm sure that the customer asked for no bun, but then the kid threw a fit and wanted a bun after it was served. Still, a pretty sucky way to ask for something that you told her not to bring you.

That sounds just like the time

Comment

sorry it was just a a typo.

Comment

And maybe those people should try eating at home because they're too stupid to eat out.

Comment

Wait..what..wait. Let me get this straight..woman says 'no bun' loud enough for everybody in the whole restaurant to hear...then the family complains there is 'no bun' and gets free ice cream out of it?

Wait...hold on.. wait....WHAT?!?!
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Oh dear, I think Mytical's brain fried. Anyone know how to reboot him?
                            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
                              On a sidenote there was a baby there running around in nothing but a diaper. When the manager told the mom that the baby needs to have clothes on the mother demanded to see a sign b/c other than that is doesnt matter.
                              Well, hopefully the restaurant has the 'No Shoes, no Shirt, No Service' sign? If so, let the mother know that her child falls under that policy.

Comment

Working...
                              X