This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You disgust me ...

.... just because you consider it totally normal, and even funny, that after i pour a shot for you and manage to spill it, you immediately glue your lips to the bar and start saving the booze,licking it off the bar, with words that alcohol abuse is unacceptable....
    and after I offer you a napkin, you wipe it down and then squeeze the remaining drops into your mouth! ....
    NASTY!

First time ever ive seen anything like this at the bar and i hope the last time...

*puke*

well, look on the bright (?) side - that person must have one HELLUVA robust immune system if they do that kind of thing regularly....
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Okay, that's gross.

A friend of mine did that on my floor once. My freaking FLOOR. He didn't suck on the napkin, what he did was spill some rum, yell out "NOOOOOO...." fall down on his face and slurp up the spill.

The party had just got under way and he was sober, if you can believe that.

I was all like "I cannot BELIEVE you did that." and he just said, "Oh, come on, you know you mopped this floor at the last minute before we came over and it's totally clean."

He kind of had me there. I had. I always do the floors last, and I don't use nasty dirty mops or reused water and he knew it.

And he did get a total laugh out of everyone over it.

But a public bar? Or any public surface for that matter?

Comment

I have friends that consider that "alcohol abuse" and I've seen them slurp alcohol right off their arms (sure, I guess since it's just their own body it's ok, but it's freaking embarrassing!).
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Well....I guess the alcohol would have killed any germs, right?
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Ick....I'm glad I'm not that much of a slave to alcohol.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

*does the icky-icky-icky dance*

Gross!

Comment

wow, i've heard the alcohol abuse joke in that situation before, but never followed/preceded by the person slopping up the spilled liquor.

really classy, there.
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Here is the proper way to clean up a spilled beer. Watch it to the very end.

And this video shows a constructive use of spilling beer.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

"If you're so drunk that you lick alcohol directly off the bar, we will no longer be serving you."

Comment

Wow, I hope I never want alcohol that badly!
                      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Sorry, almost spit my coffee over the screen from laughing...Twice

First from the story, then again from those commercials

Comment

Sadly, I know a few people that would do something like that.

Comment

I've been in bars and nightclubs before and seen the bar being licked so they dont miss out on a drop of the booze theyve bought.

all i can think of when i see it being done is ewwww, i wonder who licked the bar before you? it could have been someone with mouth sores or some contagous (sp?) disease
                            and i repeat
                            ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

yeah ewww is right, it was a busy night, so i didnt keep the bar too clean as i was busy serving, even if i did clean it, really, who does that?
                              and the guy was totally sober, yuck!

Comment

Working...
                              X