This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    My neighbor regularly calls her 5(?) yr old son a m---f--ker. Yeah. Real class, there.

Annnnnd, my irony meter just broke
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

My dad used to make a practice out of calling me a "worthless good-for-nothing." To him, he was joking. Yeah, 8-year-olds don't understand that kind of joking...

My nephew's picked up some swear words, but my sister doesn't usually direct any towards him, I don't think. I'll be around her a lot more soon, and I'll get to check up on her, I suppose.

I can't believe anyone who thinks it's a good idea not to listen to their child when they say they have to go potty. They can't help it. It's, y'know, a biological function.

Some people should not be parents.
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

In my own, rather limited experience, one should always mentally append the phrase "RIGHT FREAKIN' NOW!" any time a kid under a certain age mentions needing to use the potty >_>
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Yeah, I agree, a little kid announcing they have to go potty is not a bluff you want to call. That is a standoff you will lose.

I keep a potty chair with Chucks, plastic bags, sanitizer, and wipes in the back of my van. There have been times when other moms have stopped just short of hoisting me on their shoulders like a football hero. I'm just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
          X