Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's 11:30 p.m., do you know what your kids are buying?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather them have sex and use condoms than have sex without them no matter what their age is. This may be a bit of fratching, but some of my older family members tell stories of kids in their early teens having sex and getting married when they were that age. It's nothing to do with kids these days, it's just human nature.
    Honey and Thorns ~ Handmade Knit and Jewelry

Comment

I hate to say this, but I've met parents who WOULD send their kids to the store for cigarettes, condoms, etc.
      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Yeah, there is that...well, it's better than buying pregnancy tests...but... [and by the way, no matter what age you are, that is awkward as fuck ].
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Well, if they were so young, at least they were buying condoms. Ya gotta be thankful of that. But would they have a clue how to put one on or take it off? That takes a little bit of grown brain. When you think of what might be going through their heads, it could be funny. If Leave it to Beaver were on today, I imagine this would be a funny episode.

"Hey Beev! If you want to buy that fruit you have to buy these!"
          "Well...why, Larry?"
          "Because, Miss Canfield showed us how you put 'em on the bananas!"
          "Gee, Larry, I didn't know! I was ascared it would be some kind of big kid stuff."
          "He Beev--we should go climb that billboard with the steaming soup bowl and eat them there!"
          "OK Larry! And I got one of Dad's cigars!"
          "Oh boy Beev!"

Comment

Working...
          X