This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC 0 Manager 1

So I was in Best Buy and they were busy, we had to wait to be seen to by the customer service people for our questions when a SC storms up and demands help. The CS person helping us puts her off with a "I'll help you after I'm done helping these people" she's not having any of it. She kicks up a fuss about poor customer service making her wait, etc. Get her a manager, etc.

Well a manager happens to be near and hears her kicking up a fuss and comes over to see what the problem is.
    SC "All your people are too busy with other people and making me wait to be seen!"
    Manager: "You're upset that my people are seeing to customers and you have to wait your turn?"
    SC: "I shouldn't have to wait! I should be seen to immediately!"
    Manager: "Maybe you should leave"

Three Cheers for Spines!!!

How did that go over with the SC?
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

So helping customers is poor customer service? Interesting.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Making "Important" people wait in lines is poor customer service. I mean sheesh, she's important and the rest of the people are peons. The following things are also poor customer service:
        1. Making someone pay full price.
        2. Not taking back stuff that was obviously used but has nothing otherwise wrong with it.
        3. Taking stuff back like that but then charging a restocking fee.
        4. Cutting off service after non-payment for said service.

Can't think of any others at the moment.

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
          Making "Important" people wait in lines is poor customer service. I mean sheesh, she's important and the rest of the people are peons. The following things are also poor customer service:
          1. Making someone pay full price.
          2. Not taking back stuff that was obviously used but has nothing otherwise wrong with it.
          3. Taking stuff back like that but then charging a restocking fee.
          4. Cutting off service after non-payment for said service.

Can't think of any others at the moment.
          5. Using logic or common sense when talking with customers.

You probably didn't think of it because your post is filled with both.

Comment

That Manager was full of win!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

SC: "I shouldn't have to wait! I should be seen to immediately!"
              And I should have a hot guy serving me drinks on a tropical beach. Ain't happening. That's life.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                And I should have a hot guy serving me drinks on a tropical beach. Ain't happening. That's life.
                *Serves Moon Cat a drink*

I beleive you ordered this?
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

The customer was so indignant she left. Lol

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
                    And there was much rejoicing.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                      *Snerk* I've said something similar to little kids when I was at the wholesale club, whining because they have a case of the I-wants.

"But I want it!"
                      J2K: "And I want a million dollars tax-free, but I'm not gonna get it."
                      (cue confused look on kids' face and parents trying not to laugh)
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
                        Gosh, what a pity, they don't get to bow and scrape to Miss Important.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                        X