This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Food Lady View Post
    Exactly, exactly, exactly! My customers are always so concerned about stuff that doesn't concern them.
    Nothing better to do. I would love a life where that was the foremost thing on my mind instead of bills and budget and whether my daughter will let me get 5 continuous hours of sleep

Comment

I always wanted a generic Hi My Name Is plastic store tag with just a number, like 3103 or some random number =)

When I worked at Wells Fargo Alarns, if people got snotty instead of giving out our last names, we could give an ID number. *sigh* I liked working there, almost all the supervisors were great.
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        I always wanted a generic Hi My Name Is plastic store tag with just a number, like 3103 or some random number =)
        Nah, get one of those stickers and write this on it:
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

When I worked for the Bullseye, we had name tags with company names on them for vendors. We weren't supposed to, but occasionally employees would take them if they forgot their name tag. (We had a bin of former employees' tags for that. That's how I found out I answer to the name of my main RP character...the name I happened to be given the day I forgot mine.) Anyways, occasionally we'd have "Frito-Lay, Team Member" or something like that wandering around.

Since we not only write our own names on our orange aprons, we're encouraged to personalize them, there can be quite the variation at our store during the slow months. One of the head cashiers changed hers to "Inka" once because it's only one letter off from her name and she makes nearly all the hand-written signs in the store, and it took nearly a month for anyone to notice. :P
          It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            Nah, get one of those stickers and write this on it:
            It's actually possible to get T-shirts with that preprinted.

Comment

Working...
            X