Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only had moon pies, but those have marshmallow inside..though I've had both banana and chocolate. Very yummy. Well SOME are lol.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
      I've only had moon pies, but those have marshmallow inside..though I've had both banana and chocolate. Very yummy. Well SOME are lol.
      I remember Moon pies and RC Cola from my childhood. Such fond memories.

Now I want some.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Plus, the "cake" part of a Moon Pie is kind of like a soft graham cracker. So, yeah, they're not the same at all. They're not the same as angel cake, either, being that they're a cake sandwich, not a slice.

WHOOPIE PIE

MOON PIE

ANGEL CAKE
        Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          I remember Moon pies and RC Cola from my childhood. Such fond memories.

Now I want some.
          I'm not sure about moon pies, but RC is still sold in grocery stores and about half of the conveniance stores in the Dayton-Cincinatti area.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

We carry RC Cola at the C-store, and we had a mint version of Moon Pies that tasted like Girl Scout Thin Mints--no joke! As for the whoopie pies they look DELICIOUS! Want one now!
            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Interestingly enough, anyone at the Starbucks I frequent would be out of place if they were dressed up. Also, whoopie pies are next to godliness. I do vote for reporting them though..that's ridiculous.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                I'm not sure about moon pies, but RC is still sold in grocery stores and about half of the conveniance stores in the Dayton-Cincinatti area.
                I have seen both for sale recently. Unfortunately they are members of a food group of which I'm not supposed to partake. But every now and then, I do anyway. Like today during and after my tour of the Hammond Candy factory.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I am not overly fond of RC, but moonpies are yummy. Now I want some, and yes I too am supposed to avoid them as if they were plague ridden, varmit ridden, and the bane of all of existence.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Employees like her give Customer Service employees a bad name. I'm glad you reported her to her manager. As for whoopie pies...I never had one and this is the first time I've heard of it. When I worked at the Italian restaurant/lounge a few years ago, we had a Starbucks in that plaza and sometimes if I had a little extra money, I'd stop by for a treat or two for the strawberry frapuccino or the orange creme cake which was to die for (IMO). I miss that cake.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                    X