This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

what i meant was you never know who you're selling to. I have 3 ebay accounts. 1 for chat boards (usually asking for help), 1 for buying and 1 for selling.

Ive bought off sellers who must think that because my ID has fairly low feedback that they can be rude to me, slow post my item, lecture me when i ask a question and various other rude things.

they dont realize my selling ID has a few thousand feedback (all positive) and i know my policies (and where to ask if im not sure).

Comment

Quoth georgie View Post
      lol

what i meant was you never know who you're selling to. I have 3 ebay accounts. 1 for chat boards (usually asking for help), 1 for buying and 1 for selling.

Ive bought off sellers who must think that because my ID has fairly low feedback that they can be rude to me, slow post my item, lecture me when i ask a question and various other rude things.

they dont realize my selling ID has a few thousand feedback (all positive) and i know my policies (and where to ask if im not sure).
      That kills me- I always treat my buyers well no matter how long they've been on eBay. I hate crappy sellers
      "You are beginning to damage my calm."

Comment

I TOTALLY WON!

Me 1, Idiot 0

So, as I knew would happen, they left negative feedback. I called eBay back and told them the facts (same address, cheap part with free shipping, evil seller backstory) and one hour later the negative feedback had been removed totally.

To be a fly on the wall in that house right now.

:rock:

Comment

Yee Haw!!! One for the good side!
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Betweenshades View Post
            I TOTALLY WON!
            WOOT!

And yep, I guessed correctly.

I'd love to see how pissed he is now, especially since ebay can take action against him for harassing you now.

Comment

thankyou for making me start the morning with a smile :-)

and a big wooohooo for ebay acting so fast. Id love to be a fly on the wall with you. he'll be gloating that he's bested you then checks the feedback page and will be searching and wondering whats happened.

Comment

Question, for those in the US, where can you get anti-static shipping materials? I have an old Beta VCR I wanted to sell, but didn't want to ship without good packing.

I haven't e-bayed for a few years, but now we're moving from a big house to a little one. No more "I dunno what to do with this, so throw it in the guest room," because we won't have a guest room! We're going to have to learn to put things away, instead of just putting them down... I must return to Flylady.com.
                I don’t have enough middle fingers to show you how I feel about you.
                - Twitter, via Boredpanda.com, via Youtube

Right. Well. When you manage to pull the concussed deer of your intellect away from the oncoming headlights of life let me know. - Grave keeper

Comment

Quoth paxillated View Post
                  Question, for those in the US, where can you get anti-static shipping materials? I have an old Beta VCR I wanted to sell, but didn't want to ship without good packing.

I haven't e-bayed for a few years, but now we're moving from a big house to a little one. No more "I dunno what to do with this, so throw it in the guest room," because we won't have a guest room! We're going to have to learn to put things away, instead of just putting them down... I must return to Flylady.com.
                  I use anti static bubble wrap that I get on eBay from these guys to ship my TV parts. But, if you're looking for bags, My Star Supplies is a good site. I actually get my shipping boxes from them. You can also try eBay ass well.

Quoth georgie View Post
                  thankyou for making me start the morning with a smile :-)

and a big wooohooo for ebay acting so fast. Id love to be a fly on the wall with you. he'll be gloating that he's bested you then checks the feedback page and will be searching and wondering whats happened.
                  I think his attempts were amusing, actually; It was like a spoilt child throwing toys across the room. I was NOT pleased with eBay for a while as it seemed they were being very not helpful about it. But, they redeemed themselves.
                  Last edited by Betweenshades; 06-17-2011, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X