This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. Excuse YOU!

Random dickwad this morning at Walgreens.

I'm temporarily having my scripts filled at the Walgreens where my parents live, because of road construction where I live on the main drag (where Walgreens and the property management company and just about everywhere else I need to go, sigh) and the entire drag is down to one lane in BOTH directions for the summer.

They had to order my script at this Walgreens, so I wasn't able to come get it until after 10, which is fine, I'll take a nice nap after work on a Wednesday morning for a few hours.

I was walking towards the pharmacy and this random older guy (probably around my dad's age) was just walking around, oblivious to anyone around him. He nearly ran right into me, I simply said "Excuse me" to him.

And he replied "You TOO!"

Oh fuck off, dickface.

I got my script after a few minutes of waiting and paid and started heading out. Dickwad was still wandering around. Thankfully it wasn't busy, I'm sure he would have nearly barrelled into someone else.

Just a random suck. Surely you can say something other than "You TOO!", you could always say "Sorry" or "Excuse me" back to me, anything but making it seem like it was my fault, because it was actually yours.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

He may not have heard what you said. so answered you too, on the hope you said something like 'have a good day'

Comment

Or he may not have heard what you said and thought you said something rude, and was responding as he thought fit (assuming his tone was belligerent rather than civil).

Which really doesn't excuse him, as he should be paying attention.
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Or maybe "you too" was an automatic reaction.

Have a good flight.
        You too!
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
        X