Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... mmm like an industrial-sized annoyatron?

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      I have fantasies of waiting until my neighbors are FINALLY quiet (could be 2 am, could be 3, even 4...)...and then playing a recording of bagpipes or yodeling under their windows.
      my parents used to do this to next door.. they'd keep us up with loud music and arguements until 3-4am sunday morning (and this was all the time, not just an occasional party) and then my stepfather would get up at 6am and put classical music on through his 8 speaker sound system.

We were the last house on the row so only they got disturbed by it.
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post
        my parents used to do this to next door.. they'd keep us up with loud music and arguements until 3-4am sunday morning (and this was all the time, not just an occasional party) and then my stepfather would get up at 6am and put classical music on through his 8 speaker sound system.
        Classical music? I was expecting you to say gospel music.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Ironclad Alibi I think that falls under cruel and unusual punishment.
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
            No, that would be playing Rebecca Black's "Friday"...

Comment

Maybe the neighbor was dismembering a body. Can't do that during the day ya know!
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                Really? Well, that explains a lot about my childhood. [Sings] Bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the sheaves... [/Sings]
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I used to live in a basement apartment and my bathroom window looked right out onto the parking lot. It was just a dirt yard with space for five cars. People would hang out there and smoke, idle their cars, etc.

Fortunately the idling never lasted long or set off my carbon monoxide detector. But, ahh, the smokers. They would yap and smoke at the same time, at 1 in the morning, sitting on the outside ledge of my window, so I couldn't sleep or breathe. I would go into the bathroom and ask them nicely if they could move, and they always would. But I wanted so badly to scare them with my sweet voice coming from the vicinity of their back pockets. Yeah, I occasionally suck. :P

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                    Classical music? I was expecting you to say gospel music.
                    If they really annoyed him he'd play Gilbert and Sullivan or something...
                    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                      Maybe the neighbor was dismembering a body. Can't do that during the day ya know!
                      Why are you hanging out around my house? I mean....it was firewood!...yeah..firewood.
                      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                        I have fantasies of waiting until my neighbors are FINALLY quiet (could be 2 am, could be 3, even 4...)...and then playing a recording of bagpipes or yodeling under their windows.
                        No, play them a recording of them, doing whatever they had been doing that was keeping you up.

Comment

Working...
                        X