This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gaki View Post
    When I buy my own laptop, I'm getting an HP. I'm gonna do ridiculous amounts of research and then I'm going to get one. I think I'm going to get a computer geek and just walk through Best Buy with him/her and listen to them talk about them. If it correlates with my research, we might have a winner. Good plan to me.
    Personal recommendation? Cyberpowerpc.

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
      UPDATE: The tech replaced the bottom of the computer and didn't put the sticker that has the service tag on the new bottom so my computer no longer has a service tag. The techs my Dad called now are now clueless as to what to do because they have no service tag anymore. Yay. My father has the tech dispatch number but when the guy wrote it down it's hardly decipherable. We have the case number, however, so they'd better get their damn shit together and figure out what they're gonna do for me.

Holy Hell this is ridiculous.
      I wouldn't be surprised if that was deliberate - without a tag, when (not if) the computer dies again, you don't have the tag to show you bought an extended warranty.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
      X