This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, you too. Have a nice night

Just went out for a brief stroll around the block. Halfway into it, approaching from the opposite side of the street, was some guy with a toddler in tow, clad only in a diaper. (By this I mean the toddler was wearing the diaper. Not the guy.)

Guy had his cell phone out and was bellowing into it. I F-ING TOLD HER I WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH HER F-ING BITCH ASS! IF THAT F-ING BITCH DON'T STAY AWAY FROM ME I WILL F-ING BELT HER!

From several blocks away, I could hear him continuing to scream into his phone. Let's just say I was very grateful to be on the opposite side of the street from him.

That kid is going to have the most colorful vocabulary by the time he hits grade school.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Trashy people really need to just not leave the damn house. Ever.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Lol. My dad swore a lot. (step dad to be exact. only thing he lacked was the same blood. great father imo). Strangely he stopped swearing in front of us kids for a good 10 years after my baby brother came out with his first word. Loud and clear in public (this was 1970 mind you). the word? MOTHERF**KER. Funny how a toddler can clean up a good parents vocabulary

Comment

My parents weren't saints (my Mom went to schooling to be a pastor and she says "God Dammit" and "Jesus Christ" more than anyone I know!), but they made an effort not to talk like Jerry Springer and Maury Povich guests, especially in public.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I can't help but shake my head when my office admin friend at the local grade school has to call a parent because their precious snowflake was kept after school for foul language directed towards a teacher (or another child) and the parent starts screaming into the phone (or shows up at the school in person and starts screaming at her in the office,) "What do you f-ing mean my f-ing daughter/son is getting a f-ing detention??? You f-ing b-tards need to get your f-ing head out of your f-ing backsides and quit picking on my f-ing child you hear me!! I ought to come out there and beat your f-ing heads in you f-ing motherf-'ers!"
          The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

"What do you f-ing mean my f-ing daughter/son is getting a f-ing detention??? You f-ing b-tards need to get your f-ing head out of your f-ing backsides and quit picking on my f-ing child you hear me!! I ought to come out there and beat your f-ing heads in you f-ing motherf-'ers!"
            Wow, do you teach my neighbor's kid?

Seriously, if the f-word and all its forms disappeared from the language, this moron couldn't put a sentence together. She was screaming bloody murder again today...several times...the language could peel paint off a wall.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

hmm. can you count that as a verbal threat? might do that parent some good to get a night in jail to cool off

Comment

Working...
              X