Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was an SC, but admitted my wrong and apologized!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was an SC, but admitted my wrong and apologized!

Last night I was at Sonny's, getting a take-out order I had called in. When I got there, I waited at the window for what must have been a couple of minutes while four employees saw me, looked at me, but did not approach the window. I got impatient and said, "Pardon me, maam. But, am I invisible or something?" She was stunned and said, "Oh, no sir. I'm, I, uh, no. I thought you were already being helped." I could tell I upset and hurt her feelings, and I immediately felt bad about it. My thoughts were how do I normally feel dealing with people who talk to me like that every day. I do not like it at all. So, upon her taking my money and getting my food, I apologized up and down at her, telling her anyone can make a mistake, and even customers can be wrong about certain things, which I was.

It's too bad most customers would have let things be the way they were, but I have a conscience. This lady did nothing wrong to me and was more than helpful once I cleared the air with her.

Yeah, that wasn't very nice but at least you had the decency to apologize. You're good in my book
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Sounds like they were too busy to keep track. I am not sure why you should have apologized. It was their mistake...not yours.

The other day I was in a food line to place my order, woman handed the guy to my left his order, looked right at me and went to the next person in line beside me to the right. He started giving his order and I interrupted, "excuse me, can you help me?" She apologized, I did nothing wrong.
      Last edited by NightAngel; 02-07-2007, 06:42 PM. Reason: NO NEED TO QUOTE ENTIRE POST

Comment

The reason greensinestro apologized was because he made a rude comment to someone who, in the end, didn't deserve it.
        It was a simple mistake on the employees part- we all make them.

Good on you for being nice greensinestro.
        "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
        HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
          The reason greensinestro apologized was because he made a rude comment to someone who, in the end, didn't deserve it.
          It was a simple mistake on the employees part- we all make them.

Good on you for being nice greensinestro.

Thank you. See? Even we can be sucky customers from time to time, but not all of them have the decency to know when they are wrong. 99% of the others out there would have let things lie where they were.

Comment

I don't think you were an SC becuase you did apologize and a real SC wouldn't admit they were wrong. I mean in a way it was her mistake that she throught you were already helped and didn't brother to ask if you already were helped.
            Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
            My space
            Facebook

Comment

Quoth ebonyknight View Post
              Sounds like they were too busy to keep track. I am not sure why you should have apologized. It was their mistake...not yours.

The other day I was in a food line to place my order, woman handed the guy to my left his order, looked right at me and went to the next person in line beside me to the right. He started giving his order and I interrupted, "excuse me, can you help me?" She apologized, I did nothing wrong.

Happened to me a couple of times. I usually let it slide, when they give the other person, their order, but when they go around me, that is when I say something
              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Greensinestro, you did nothing to have to apologize for. FOUR employees ignored you. From what I read, not one of them actually bothered to ask if you had been helped yet.

You're a better person then I am.
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Actually a real SC would probably yell at them and use foul language. Then make a big scene and call for a manager. Also try to get their food for free and then report them if they don't.
                  Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
                  My space
                  Facebook

Comment

Well, there are degrees of suckiness. This one is a very mild degree, but it started off as suckiness none the less. But the fact that you saw that it was suckiness and took steps to corect it made you not suck anymore. If that made no sense it's because I'm really tired. Sorry.

Oh, and no one likes to admit that they were wrong, so, the fact that you did has promoted you to cool customer.

Comment

Working...
                    X