This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth seigus View Post
    "We HAD a black woman on it, but all the white folks complained it was racist."
    Three pages later, and this was the thing that stuck out most in my mind while reading all of the posts. I mean, what would her reaction have been? They could've shown all bunches of products, some with Caucasians, some with African Americans, ... hell, some with Asians, and said that some people complained about some, but didn't complain about the others. Why?

I like to confuse people.
    SC: "Are you new or something?"
    Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      Don't forget the Famous Amos cookies. (I think his picture is on the side of the box.)
      Mr. Amos isn't in the cookie business anymore, he's making muffins now. I think he sold the company.

I wrote him a letter when I was still living in a house.
      Because I liked his cookies.
      In milk.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Boy oh boy, the ignorance burns.. this lady is a real piece of work.. ..anything else I would say would take me into fratching territory..
        Last edited by kokopuff3; 07-08-2011, 01:51 AM. Reason: not clear in what I meant

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
          I think Al Sharpton would laugh at that Crazy Pizza Lady's claim.
          No, he wouldn't. He's good at making people pay for things like this.

This really upped my disbelief in how crazy people are out there. What does she do about Paul Newman's salad dressings or Emeril's pasta sauces?

Comment

Wow....thats just wow... no one is making her buy the pizza you know...why take all the product off the shelf just to please her?? And being called 'whitey?' isnt that in itself racist? I bet if that worker said "Don't YOU call me whitey THAT is racist" I bet you anything that woman would have gone nuclear on the employee.
            NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

I'm sure the universe would have exploded if the worker had called her "blacky" in return.

Seriously, who cares what picture is on the pizza box? It's pizza. It will taste the same no matter who's on the box.

Comment

Working...
              X