This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A whole new kind of suck

I'm putting this here because I'm at work, but didn't see this. Half an hour ago I heard my CW call the MOD over to the men's dept. "Uh, you're gonna want to see this." My guesses were a ditched electronics box or poop on the floor or maybe a big spill of some sort. No, it was a pile of clothes--someone's used clothes--including underwear. Apparently someone changed from those to our clothes right out in the open on the salesfloor. Most people do that in the bathroom. And we have many cameras recording all day long.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Did you see who did it on camera so you could look for them? You'd think other customers would have noticed too.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I don't know, Food Lady. Did you see The Time Traveler's Wife?
      Women can do anything men can.
      But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
      Maxine

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
        Did you see who did it on camera so you could look for them? You'd think other customers would have noticed too.
        I didn't see it, just heard from a coworker. No customers came and reported it. Maybe she was hiding in a clothesrack? Wow, the gall. I told the LP guy to be careful when looking at the tape, lest he see something he didn't wanna.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
        X