This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wherin I foil a condo sale...

... and save the neighborhood from having to deal with a racist asshat.

I'm pulling into the parking lot and see some asshat is in my parking space, oh well, there is guest parking open not far away I can use, I'm not happy, but I'm not going to be home long anyway. While I'm walking towards the building I see this guy walking from a unit that is for sale and overhear him talking on his cell phone
    "The price is good and the unit is nice, but we'd be living next to this lady who married a black man... I know, can you believe someone would subject children to being mixed race, it disgusts me... that's not all, I hear Mexican music playing right now, we'll have to deal with wetbacks and loud parties all the time (in fairness, they do throw some loud parties, but getting that just out of being able to hear some Mexican music)... yeah, and there were a bunch of chinks with rice burners down the street... I don't know how people can live like this, having to be surrounded by all this filth..."
    At this point I see he is walking towards the car parked in my spot (which btw, is a covered spot with a clearly marked space number, and this guy was definitely old enough to know that means it's an assigned space, and he's just a douchebag).
    So, I just walk up to him "don't forget to tell whoever you are talking to that you'll be next door to a couple of fags, and would you be so kind as to move your wrinkly ass a little faster and get that piece of shit you call a car out of my parking space?"

Was I right, no, not really, but I'm sure all my neighbors (save the one trying to sell their unit) will be glad to not have that guy living here.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Major WIN on your part.
    Major FAIL on his.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      So, I just walk up to him "don't forget to tell whoever you are talking to that you'll be next door to a couple of fags, and would you be so kind as to move your wrinkly ass a little faster and get that piece of shit you call a car out of my parking space?"

Was I right, no, not really, but I'm sure all my neighbors (save the one trying to sell their unit) will be glad to not have that guy living here.
      LOVE it!! Might not win ettiquitte awards, but hopefully your neighbors will be spared a lot of bullsh*t.
      Last edited by Dave1982; 06-27-2011, 01:01 AM. Reason: Excessive quoting

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
        Major FAIL on his.
        QFT.

We currently live in fairly multicultural housing at the moment (university grad family housing) including OHNOESGASP! mixed-race families. It's quite fun seeing all the cultural differences.

Complex as a whole is better off without the guy.
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Oh, Smiley. Youre the bestest.

Comment

The nicest and quietest neighbors I've ever had are the Hispanic family living in the next apartment right now. They have kids but we still never even hear them.

Though I do wish that something could be done about the weird draft that goes from their kitchen to ours. I can smell everything they cook! Which sometimes makes me hungry, but they seem to really like frying things, so it always smells of hot grease and Mexican food. I feel like I'm living in a Taco Bell sometimes. I love Taco Bell, but not all day, every day.
            The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

OMG you are AWESOME! I seriously would have paid money to see that whole thing!

Few things irk me more than small-minded, racist assholes.
              "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

I think I might be in love with you, Smiley!

If I had been witness to the sort of awesomeness you displayed I wouldn't have been able to breathe for all the laughing I'd be doing!

Comment

Smiley, I'm just going to curl up in a corner of your living room & worship you. That ok? I don't take up much room; I come with my own blanket, library & kettle for tea. You won't even notice me.

How can that guy be so narrow minded? Seriously, one of the few things I miss since I moved away from where I grew up is the mix of cultures.

I grew up next to a lovely Indian couple who used to swap plates with us over the back fence (I miss Sara's tuna samosas ) & the West Indian lady who moved in after they emigrated to Australia to live with their daughter continued the tradition with various fun dishes (I think I liked the curried goat the best).

Don't get me wrong, the people around here are lovely, just very... white rural, & sometimes they don't really think about what they're saying until you call them on it. They don't mean to be narrow minded; it's just that they've never really had a lot of contact with other cultures in day-to-day life.
                  "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

That jerk's the filthy one.
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Sigh. You rock, I wish there was video!
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

What makes this worse is I KNOW people like this jerkwad. Thank you for putting him in his place, Smiley.
                        The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Wow, they just went down the laundry list of racial insults, didn't they?

Reminds me of the old couple my wife and I saw at Burger King a few years back. They were having a rather loud conversation about how "those black people just aren't any good!" I could see the one black employee trying to pretend she didn't hear them.

Then they said something about how "those Mexicans aren't any better!"

My wife is Puerto Rican, not Mexican, but that hit pretty close to home for her. I was surprised she didn't go over there and go off on them.
                          Sometimes life is altered.
                          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                          Uneasy with confrontation.
                          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on n*****s, k***s, w**s or gr*****s! Here you are ALL equally worthless!
                            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post

I think you did just fine. Neither you nor your neighbors want to live next to that Archie Bunker wannabe. Sucky, bigoted neighbors, you don't need.
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                              X