This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Sighting

I went to go see "Kung Fu Panda 2" again (me <3 Dreamworks Animation films that aren't Shrek-related) last week. Now, I'd seen the movie before, so I knew how it went, I was going to see the movie because I liked it that much.

That doesn't mean I want to listen to these two dumbasses the row behind me snickering and making fun of everything in the movie. This wasn't laughter at the actual comedy moments of the movie, this was two teenagers with money to burn and time to waste deciding to Rifftrax or something, and failing very hard. They weren't even making funny remarks, just snickering and laughing derisively at everything.

It was a good two-thirds of the way through the movie when I finally got fed up with it and turned around in my seat.

J2K: "Would you please stop talking? You've been talking through the whole freakin' movie."

They looked surprised, and slightly affronted. I turned back to watch the rest of the movie, half-expecting to be pelted with popcorn or ignored or otherwise aggravated further. But the teenage wastelands kept their mouths shut.

Good on them. I'd hate to have had to put foot to backside.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

yay for you.

My BF bruised some young-adult egos (teens or early 20s) by asking them to take their feet off the chair at the movies. they acted snotty at first, telling a new buddy who arrived that he can't put his feet on the chair... but after that they kept their mouths shut.

Comment

Working...
    X