This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concert suck

I was at this really packed concert the other night and me and my boyfriend were all the way against the back wall, but were pretty happy there. This girl (pretty young, I'm a bad judge of age, but she was too young to be at this concert) comes up next to us and sits against the wall and starts crying. Then two older girls that are probably early 20s come up to her ( I think one was related to her) and try to get her to calm down and the little girl is just being a brat because I guess she was upset with them for some reason. Then one of the older girls starts SCREAMING at her and I mean, it was loud! The music was way loud ( you all know how concerts are) with heavy bass and I could hear every single word this girl was saying - that's how loud she was screaming.
    Then BOTH of the older girls start beating the younger girl. They get in this physical fight and one of the older girls flies back and whacks me hard in the cheat with her arm. Now my boyfriend is pissed and screaming at them to go away and watch what they are doing. Then the group next to me (which has an older lady, probably in late thirties) gets mad at the two older girls and the much older lady starts yelling at them to not hit the little girl and how horrible they are being. So now the two older girls have a TON of people screaming at them and they still think it was okay to be hitting the little girl. She ran off in the midst of the chaos, but I still feel sorry for her because at the end of the day she's going to have to go home with them.

Sounds like they need a visit from CPS

Comment

For some reason (not that I've been abused, or known anyone who has) this really burns me up. Maybe it's the chivalrous side of me that doesn't want to see a girl getting wailed on, even if it's a girl fight.* The second that bitch hit me, even if by mistake, she would've gone flying to the ground. Bitch.

* I mean a "real" fight. Def. no problem with girls going at it when there's bikinis and jello or somesuch involved

Comment

Working...
      X