This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure At Sam's Land....

On Saturday I was up at my mom's to help her with laundry and grocery shopping and stuff. Anyways, she needed a couple of things from Sam's Land, so I had to stop there. I loathe going in that store...not so much for the store but for other things. Anyways, the trip in the store was uneventful, I found what she needed and proceeded to head out.

I see a guy on his cell phone, I think nothing of it until I hear the words, "Yeah, it's a white van". So I go back to my mom's car and next to it is this white van rocking with obscenities flying from it. Draped over the driver's seat is the ugliest pair of underwear I'd ever seen...they are wrapped around this guy who is yelling. I hear hitting and stuff.

I get in the car and my mom told me to call 911 because she saw the lead up to that. I told her that someone else was calling them, she said to call them anyways. So I did and they explained that someone else called to complain about this van. she even rattled off the license number. My mom and I decided to stay to watch the ensuing fun.

It was taking a while and my mom said to call 911 again. Instead I thought I would go inside to see if Sam's Land had security to deal with this guy. They didn't (or wouldn't...I'm more inclined to believe wouldn't). So I went back out and told her that. Called 911 again because the guy was still wailing on the kids...they said deputies were on the way and then the guy started circling the lot, I told 911 that.

They called me as the deputies got closer and had me direct them in for the intercept. They pulled the guy over and started to talk to him. And then he got back in the vehicle. I couldn't believe it.....I'm hoping that they had enough information to go after him later or something....*sigh*

Not getting it... the guy was sitting on the front seat with underwear on his head, turning around to yell at and smack his kids in the back?

Comment

A likelier scenario is that he was standing in front of the drivers seat, ass in the front window and smacking the children in the back .
      Indecent exposure should be enough to arrest him .

Comment

Ahhh... now I see it, plumber's crack and all in full glory. Thanks.

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
          A likelier scenario is that he was standing in front of the drivers seat, ass in the front window and smacking the children in the back .
          Indecent exposure should be enough to arrest him .
          That's about right. Draped over the front seat...

There just isn't enough alcohol in the world to kill that image.

Comment

that's why there's

i hope the kids are safe. it's ironic it happened there too, since they have that "code adam" thing. ...i guess it doesn't apply to parents beating their own kids up though.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
              i hope the kids are safe. it's ironic it happened there too, since they have that "code adam" thing. ...i guess it doesn't apply to parents beating their own kids up though.
              Unfortunately, from what I recall, "Code Adam" is just for kids who've wandered off.

I hope the kids are all right too.
              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
              X