This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some privacy please?

Was at a small store, there were three employees on the floor and 5 customers: one couple, me ad bf and one girl alone. I think the employees were a bit bored since they were very clingy.

One of them was near the dressing rooms/booths. My bf was trying out a pair of pants, while he was changing i was standing in front of the curtain. Good thing i was. I got two see two stories in about 10 minutes.

First the least sucky:
    One of the employees was helping out another couple, getting the stuff they wanted and hanging it in the change room for them. Which was weird too, the couple just looked at something, said "this might be nice" and the employee snatched it out of their hands and put it in the room. there was a whole bunch of stuff there already, somehow i don't think they wanted to try it ALL on.

The other one though... she was helping a customer with a few pairs of jeans. The customer was still half fitting, not zipped up, when she threw open the curtain to her booth. Everyone in the store (well ok, not my bf since he was in his own) had the "pleasure" of seeing the poor redfaced girl with her jeans halfway up, in her shiny white underpants...
    Somehow she did put up the jeans after yanking the curtain back, came out of the booth to see herself in the mirror.
    The employee commented on how nice it looked, and to emphasize her point, slapped the girl on the behind.
    The girl looked even more redfaced, but didn't say anything, i wouldn't have been as quiet/polite....
    Same employee came to bf's booth twice to ask if all went well during ONE trying on of pants. If i hadn't been there to physically block her from the curtain, she probably would've pulled the same trick too...

Needless to say, we didn't buy anything there, or ever will.

That was beyond uncalled for and I would've complained. Besides, I hate being followed around by salespeople unless I've actually asked for their help. I like to browse and will often poke at things I think are interesting or nice, but which I have no intent buying. If I find something I like, I'll know it, I promise.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

slapped the girl on the behind
      I actually gasped here.

The whole thing is ridiculous.

Comment

The things salespeople will do just to get a sale. I would have walked out if that happened to me. Then I would have written a complaint to the company.

Comment

That employee wouldn't be an employee anymore if that would've been me. I'd have demanded to see a manager right then and there, and asked you to back me up (if you, OP, would've been willing) in telling the manager what happened. How many others has she done that to? Just wait, she's gonna do that to the wrong person and end up in a LOT of hurt someday!
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth Librarian View Post
            The employee commented on how nice it looked, and to emphasize her point, slapped the girl on the behind.
            "Thank you, Ma'am, may I have another? Uh, wait..."

But then, I just really like to creep people out.
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

yeah, if it'd been me or bf, we wouldn't have let it pass. We walked out though, no idea if the girl filed a complaint afterwards.

Comment

Wow.

The only explanation that might make sense is the employee knew the girl who was the target of her butt bongo fiesta. But that doesn't make a whole lot of sense either, given the girl's reactions.

That employee has no sense of what's acceptable and what isn't. She's just lucky she didn't end up losing her hand.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

slapped the girl on the behind
                  I'd like to think my first instinct would be to turn and push them off.

The manager should be notified that the employee kept exposing the customer to everyone else and touching her inappropriately.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                    I'd like to think my first instinct would be to turn and push them off.

The manager should be notified that the employee kept exposing the customer to everyone else and touching her inappropriately.
                    Slap me on my ass? My response would be a crutch slam back. Nothing I could help, it would actually be reflex action. I have punched out my husband for surprising me before. Don't randomly slap someone who has been assaulted or raped, it may have surprising results.
                    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                    X