This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They serve beer at Chuck E Cheese???

I got asked that a couple times last night we all went there and I got my beer. I was pretty cool about it since nobody really gave me any crap about it (except for the CBF cashier that made it a point to remind me TWICE that there's a two-drink limit there). BTW When I got home I had one more beer so I guess that means I'm grounded for the week. (Bad Ditch DJ! No more beer for you!)

Yeah, they serve beer at most pizza places, even the ones that are aimed towards kids. Guess the beer makes it easier for the parents to put up with the screaming kids...
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

They have always served beer there
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

CEC serves beer AND wine--from a spigot no less. Wine on tap! I worked at CEC back in the mid 90's. I used to see parents get totally wasted drinking pitcher after pitcher of beer, and plastic cup after plastic cup of wine. Good times.
        Do I dare
        Disturb the universe?
        In a minute there is time
        For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

T.S. Eliot

Comment

Quoth Melxb View Post
          CEC serves beer AND wine--from a spigot no less. Wine on tap! I worked at CEC back in the mid 90's. I used to see parents get totally wasted drinking pitcher after pitcher of beer, and plastic cup after plastic cup of wine. Good times.
          Wine? on tap? ... call me a wine snob, but ewwww.
          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

I never noticed that they served beer or wine at CEC...interesting. Maybe I never noticed cause the last time I was there was...well...uh...a long time ago!
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

They don't at the ones in PA, at least not any of the ones I've been to. But then, PA has some of the most strict and antiquated alcohol laws in the nation. From what I've heard, getting a liquor license is expensive and a royal PITA. But we're slowly making our way into the 20th century (nevermind that it's now the 21st century...)
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
                Wine? on tap? ... call me a wine snob, but ewwww.
                That's for the employees I think.
                "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Working...
                X