This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the fuck?

Excuse my language, but, a guest at my friend's hotel just slapped the back of my head as he was walking in, and I yelled at him immediately.
    His response? "Good luck calling the police."
    "Don't you dare touch me again, it's assault, and you're pissing me off."
    "Do you live here?"
    "That has nothing to do with it, don't you dare hit me again, it's not funny, and it could be dangerous to me thanks to my stroke: Head injuries multiply on each occurence, if you do damage, it'll be worse for me. Don't you dare FUCKING touch me again!"
    He tries to play it off by saying he knows me to another guest, and then shushes me when I started yelling.
    "NO, I will NOT be quiet, you just slapped me FOR NO REASON!"
    Last edited by Imogene; 07-23-2011, 02:45 AM.
    "I call murder on that!"

Whatever possessed him to do that?
    JERK
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
      Whatever possessed him to do that?
      He's drunk and hates his life...? I mean, he's sauced basically 24/7... and he recently got denied for disability...
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Oh there's plenty of luck calling the police. If your friend knows what room he's in then there shouldn't be a problem getting the info and making a report. Assault is assault.

I'd say call them and let him deal with the fallout. Idiot.
        Random conversation:
        Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
        DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Why didn't you call the cops right away?? That's a clear case of assault.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
            Why didn't you call the cops right away?? That's a clear case of assault.
            I was too stunned at the time, and I think he was surprised that I fought back.

Before that story, we happened to pass each other in the bathroom, and for some reason, he suggested if I had shampoo, he could pee on my hair so I could wash it...
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Hoookay. My creeopometer is dinging loudly.

Next time he hassles you, call the cops. He's escalating, and will continue to do so until he's arrested.
              They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Excuse my language, but, a guest at my friend's hotel just slapped the back of my head as he was walking in, and I yelled at him immediately.
                I have only 2 things to say to this: pepper spray and video surveillance.
                The pepper spray is non-lethal, so even if the cops confiscate it you can just buy more. and the video should be owned by the hotel and can be requested as evidence of the attack

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                  The pepper spray is non-lethal, so even if the cops confiscate it you can just buy more. and the video should be owned by the hotel and can be requested as evidence of the attack
                  Unfortunately, pepper spray is an expense I don't have the budget for currently. And, while the hotel HAS cameras, they don't record anything, they just watch particular spots for the night clerk.

Quoth Panacea View Post
                  Next time he hassles you, call the cops. He's escalating, and will continue to do so until he's arrested.
                  According to my friend, he knows well how to use his disability to get out of things... Short story? He lost a leg when he was young, and, though he recently applied for disability pay, he was denied. He's also stuck at that hotel currently because his lawyer missed a court date, and now he can't leave the state, and has no home, so he stays at the hotel... and abuses the rules, I've seen him use their beer spigot evem after it has been turned off for the night... he apparently is a con man, or was... he bilked a number of people out of money and ran...
                  "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Imogene View Post
                    According to my friend, he knows well how to use his disability to get out of things... Short story? He lost a leg when he was young,

he apparently is a con man, or was... he bilked a number of people out of money and ran...
                    Does not compute - due to his disability, wouldn't he have bilked a number of people out of money and hopped?
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                      Does not compute - due to his disability, wouldn't he have bilked a number of people out of money and hopped?
                      Just waiting for someone he's ripped off to steal his leg.

Now I'm a three-legged man
                      With a two-legged woman
                      Bein' chased by a one-legged fool
                      He's hoppin' and he's floppin'
                      But he shows no signs of stoppin'
                      I tell you boys, this life is hard and cruel.
                      -- Shel Silverstein
                      Last edited by Shalom; 07-24-2011, 07:37 PM. Reason: not originally Ray Stevens

Comment

Quoth Imogene View Post
                        Unfortunately, pepper spray is an expense I don't have the budget for currently. And, while the hotel HAS cameras, they don't record anything, they just watch particular spots for the night clerk.
                        wait... that also means if you defend yourself there won't be any video evidence either...

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                          wouldn't he have bilked a number of people out of money and hopped?
                          Oh, you're awesome.
                          No, he hobbled...
                          No, he stumbled...
                          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                          X