This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park EW!

I'm pretty sure this belongs here... not technically a sucky customer, but a full on self entitled whore that I saw in a car park!!! Here you go!

ok.. here it is... BG: (local) shopping centre has blocked off most carparks as they build a multi story car park.. leaves no space for anyone! end bg!

Today Hubby and I thought we'd go to the movies at (local centre), I decided to park over at Harvey Norman/Bunnings across the street.. no biggie... anyhoo, I spot a space, as Hubby points it out to me.. and I see a young woman approaching the spot on foot, with her shopping trolley in hand.. I assume she is going to dump her trolley on the garden bed next to the car park.. but no no no.. after making eye contact with me as I approach the spot with my blinker on.. she dumps the trolley in the space I am waiting to pull into and walks away... looking at me the whole time... at first I was all "huh??" then I wound down the window screaming, (in my ever so classy fashion) "Are you fuckin serious??"
    But before I could leap out the car, curse her out and throw a trolley at her, my husband, legend that he is, jumps out the car, grabs the trolley, and follows the girl back to her car.. then after discovering what car she belonged to, he dumped the trolley directly behind it, shouted "here you go!" and walked back to me!!!

That is why I love him.. taught her a lesson, and made me giggle like a schoolgirl!!! We both pissed ourselves laughing as we watched the girls mother (At this point I realise she is only 15/16, but I don't care, hope she learned her lesson!) return her trolley to the bay, which was all the way across the carpark.. that wasn't so hard was it????
    Last edited by Beckpatton; 07-24-2011, 03:12 AM.
    "You're perfect yes it's true, but without meeeee you're only you!"

People are so lazy it's disgusting. How hard is it to return a cart to the proper area so that it does not roll and potentially damage an unattended car? Really, it's just basic decency.

Comment

That's not even laziness, that's just flat out deliberately provocative behavior.

She's gonna do that to the wrong person and get her little ass kicked.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
        That's not even laziness, that's just flat out deliberately provocative behavior.

She's gonna do that to the wrong person and get her little ass kicked.
        ...and try to tell everyone that "Shopping Cart piercings are just so-o cool!"
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          ...and try to tell everyone that "Shopping Cart piercings are just so-o cool!"
          That supposes anyone will be able to see that shopping cart when it's rammed COMPLETELY up their ass.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
          X