X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be the heat?

One from my sister.

The other day she stopped in at a donut place near where she works. She's waiting in line when this skinny guy starts heading for the door with a bottle of some beverage. Another man--big guy with Marine tattoos--called out "Hey! Are you gonna pay for that?" The skinny guy ignored him and kept walking, so the big guy ("Marine" for purposes of the story) followed him and asked a couple more times if he was going to pay (not really clear if he was an employee or another customer).

They ended up outside where suddenly Marine pulls out a machete and starts threatening the skinny guy, who ran off and came right back, holding up a bicycle like it was a weapon.

For some reason nobody called the cops, the employees got everybody calmed down and business went on. Me, I'd have said screw the goodies, found the back door and gotten the hell out of there.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

The guy being threatened grabbed a bike and came back?!?! Bike, machete, bike, machete....

I'd use the bike to high-tail it out of there. It doesn't seem like it'd be that effective a weapon...
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Well, maybe a defensive weapon. Get the head of the machete caught up in the spokes of the bike....

That's all I've got.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        Well, maybe a defensive weapon. Get the head of the machete caught up in the spokes of the bike....

That's all I've got.
        I think I got this...

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Oh that's glorious! Gotta show my sister.

But yeah...you'd think if he had a bike (or found one!) he'd just leave.....But I guess he had to show how tough he was...
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
          X