This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart Sighting

I had to return something to Walmart over the weekend, & this is what a male customer tried to return at customer service...

2 pairs of underware that came in a package of 3 pairs of underware. So sorry to say this, but the Walmart employee working at customer service told him she could not accept his return. He stood there for a while looking confused, but he finally left.

depends on why he was returning it. if the package was missing a pair i'd want my money back too

but if he just took one pair out to wear and tried returning the other pairs, nope

Comment

He told the customer service employee he only wanted to keep 1 pair of underware and return the other 2 pairs. The customer service employee told him he could not do that.

Comment

I really was expecting that to turn out a different way..
        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Okay what?? WM, at least last time I was there sells single pairs of boxers, for about the same price as a three pack. Maybe he was a briefs guy. Still he isn't gonna get a refund for using a product. It's like returning a soda after you've had some and saying "I don't want anymore".

Comment

Working...
          X