Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walmart gripes, Movie fights, and incest...Oh My!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart gripes, Movie fights, and incest...Oh My!

My husband went to the movies yesterday and he took our oldest son to watch Captain America. Since my car is broke down and we just paid 2200 to replace the motor on Easter and now the transmission is gone and I have no way to go anywhere I said to take me and the younger two to walmart and we would walk around. Yes for 2 hours. I REALLY needed to get out of the house

So while I was there I saw an interesting argument between an SC and cashier. Evidently the SC did not have enough money and the cashier was supposed to give them a discount so they could afford everything. Because you know, that new videogame for the wii and the necklace was life threateningly important. When the manager was called over and said they could not do that even if the lady couldn't afford her stuff and her diapers and food the lady became irate and left it all sitting there. Seriously, get the diapers and food for your kid and put the wii game back. As expensive as they are you can probably get a 2 week or month supply of diapers.

Then the movie is over and my husband texts me to let me know he is on his way back. Me and the little ones sat on the bench outside to wait. A truck pulls up in the fire lane and this totally redneck family gets out. There is a man and woman up front and a teenage boy and girl riding in the back of the truck. The mom and dad tell the teenagers to sit there and wait and they will be right back. Why they could not park in a parking spot instead of the fire lane I have no clue. The teenagers of course hop out of the truck and start messing around at the coke machine. I thought they were brother and sister because well, they looked a lot alike and were wrestling around like a brother and sister would. Then the guy grabs the girl from behind and wraps his arms around her and starts...grinding into her. She thinks this is funny and starts giggling and turns around and kind of nuzzles into his neck. Total boyfriend girlfriend stuff so I am like, OK maybe it is a guy or girl out with his or her parents and they brought their significant other along. Until the girl sees the parents at the door where the person checks your receipt and she hurries and gets off the boy and runs over behind the coke machine and tells him to not say anything about where she is. The mom comes out and FREAKS out and says...wait for it... WHERE IS YOUR SISTER AT , I TOLD YOU TWO TO STAY IN THE TRUCK

Then my husband finally pulls up and tells me that when he got to the theater there is a big crowd out front and everyone is talking about the big fight that just happened. Evidently someone's kid was kicking someone's seat and they turned around and said to stop it. Instead of being a parent and telling the kid to stop and smacking him if he didn't or taking him out of the movie, the "parent" gets into an argument with the person and tells them to move if they don't like it. Then they go back and forth and get into a big fight and ruin the rest of the movie for everyone because there are people trying to get them out of the theater and they start fighting again in the lobby and there was this whole hoopla because daddy couldn't tell junior to mind and instead blamed it on the person whose seat was getting kicked If that would have been any of my kids they would have been warned and then if it happened again they would have been taken out of the theater and probably into the bathroom for a talking to. And I would have been apologizing to the person, not starting a fight. And people wonder why their kids turn out to be hoodlums when they are teenagers.

Flirting siblings?? Are you in Alabama?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

That sounds mental. I wish my days were that exciting!
      My Crafting Profile http://www.craftster.org/forum/index...ofile;u=139859

Comment

Not that its MUCH better but the teens could have been step siblings.. I had a friend in middle school whose 16 year old sister got pregnant with her 17 year old step brother..
        "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

Quoth Setsunaela View Post
          Not that its MUCH better but the teens could have been step siblings.. I had a friend in middle school whose 16 year old sister got pregnant with her 17 year old step brother..
          You Owe me Brain Bleach. Five Gallons.

Comment

That's not as bad as my old neighbors. The boy was 15 or 16 and the girl was 12. I don't know if they were step- or blood-related.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
              Flirting siblings?? Are you in Alabama?
              Very very close, I am in NW GA in Walker County

Quoth Setsunaela View Post
              That is what I was thinking but as much as they looked alike, I kind of doubt it. The reason I thought about them being brother and sister at first, same hair color, same features. Which is why I was confused when the humping and snuggling started. But then even more confused when the brother/sister relationship was confirmed
              Last edited by Peppergirl; 07-27-2011, 04:37 PM. Reason: merged

Comment

I'm bad. When I saw the title I instantly assumed this was a Lupo thread.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Ewww. Eck. Ow.

And the theater fight...arrgh. Yeah that figures. Let junior do whatever he wants and pick a fight with the person he's bothering.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    That's not as bad as my old neighbors. The boy was 15 or 16 and the girl was 12. I don't know if they were step- or blood-related.
                    I can go you one better. Down the street from where I grew up, one of the daughters got pregnant, I think she was 15/16. Her babydaddy was her daddy.

Yeah, it was about that time when I finally understood why I wasn't allowed to play with them when I was little....
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                      I can go you one better. Down the street from where I grew up, one of the daughters got pregnant, I think she was 15/16. Her babydaddy was her daddy.

Yeah, it was about that time when I finally understood why I wasn't allowed to play with them when I was little....
                      OMG.....

The banjo theme of "Deliverance" is ringing loud and clear right now....
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth pageantmama
                        Very very close, I am in NW GA in Walker County
                        Why did I get the impression while reading this that my old stomping ground would come into play here???? I'd hate to know what they do when their parents drop them off at Chickamauga Battlefield.

Comment

out of the house is legit!

wow that woman had her priorities straight! /sarcastic

eeewwww... and why blame it on Alabama!?

Stinks about the movie.
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

*looks up at the calls for brain bleach, blinks* Yeah, 4chan has destroyed me...
                            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Yeah some people have no shame, of course this is why I like walmart it makes me feel better about myself.... and also I have learned to quit going on mothers day.
                              I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Working...
                              X