Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paddy cake, paddy cake, get the h*ll out!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mytical View Post
    Vampires do NOT sparkle.
    Fixed that for ya
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth suburbandecay View Post
      The only reason vampires should sparkle is when they are dust motes in the sun light.
      I'm a fan of those books but this made me laugh.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
        Get out of my brain, you.

(Reading this thread with my wife, and I said exactly those words one second before scrolling down...)

edit to add re Fidgeting, getting up and sitting down, going out and coming in... water fountain, bathroom, lather rinse repeat... I did that exact thing once.

In my defense, the movie was Fantasia, and I was six.

I think I lasted about halfway through the Rite Of Spring before my mom finally got the message and removed me from there. Dinosaurs notwithstanding, Stravinsky is not for six-year-olds.

(Seen it three times since as an adult, and bought the VHS and later the DVD when they came out. It's one of my favorite films now. Back then, though, I was bored stiff.)
        Huh. Fantasia was the first movie I ever saw in a movie theater. I was 3. According to my mother, I saw mesmerized throughout the entire thing. To this day, it is my favorite movie. When Fantasia 2000 came out, I drove all the way from Durham, NC to Baltimore, MD just to see it on IMAX. When nephew #1 was a small tot, he'd watch both of them the whole way through, as well. They were the only movies he'd sit still and watch the entirety of until he was 5 or so.
        Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Working...
        X