This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting proof of age?

Trying not to threadjack, but this post http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=80175 reminded me of a story from what I refer to as "my previous life."

The bus company I drove for also had half fare for senior citizens or people with disabilities. We had a rule that these seniors (anyone over 60) and disabled folks were supposed to get a pass from the bus company and show it every time they rode in order to get the half fare. This was never enforced, and led to no end of confusion. A lot of people with invisible disabilities would just plunk their half fare into the farebox and would get offended if we questioned why. Other people who were perfectly fit and well under 60 would assume that because they lived in a low-rent apartment complex were nearly everyone else was senior or disabled and paid half fare, they could pay half fare too. Um, no.

So this one time, I had a woman who paid her half fare. I was trying to guess her age. She did NOT look 60 years old to me, so I asked her age. That's a tricky thing to do right there. But she was not offended at all, and said she was 70. I took her word, but I was astonished, and I told her so. I probably should mention at this point that only she and I were on the bus. She was complimented that I thought she looked so much younger (I'd have guessed 50 or so) and said she gets that all the time. Then she said "look at this," lifted her shirt and pulled out her bare breast. (Indicating her bra) "See? I don't need this."

I gotta admit it was one nice firm boob, but I was
    Women can do anything men can.
    But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
    Maxine

so... is this what women with implants have to look foreword to?

Comment

Working...
    X