This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chipotle sighting (short)

Tonight I went to Chipotle (yum!) and the couple before me got two water cups. When I went to get my soda I noticed the lady had filled the *water* cups with lemonade. :sigh:
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

First of all :

Chipotle !!
    OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM !!

Second of all :
    Typical shitty sucky loser customers.
    Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

I usually have no problem saying, "You know those cups are for water, right?" But I'm just like that.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I was annoyed. But I'm too shy to say anything (I will one day! I promise fellow retail workers!). But I'm pretty sure she noticed my glare.

Comment

My favourite burrito place beside my favourite business hotel has an illustrated sign on the pop machine. It says "Bad Bob puts soda in his water cup! Good Bob puts water in his water cup!" With pictures of both Bad and Good Bobs. It's hilarious and I hope it shames people into doing the right thing.

Comment

Fuckers.

People like this are what cause higher prices for the rest of us. If you're that fucking cheap, you shouldn't be eating out anyway. Total trash move.
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

What kills me is that we're not even talking a lot of money. We're talking piddling small money that someone is willing to be a thief over. And it's not even the money, I don't think. They just want to feel like they got one over. So pathetic.

Comment

Just another example of people thinking they're entitled to things they didn't pay for.

On the radio the other day I heard an honest-to-God debate about whether or not it's acceptable to sit in a seat at a sporting event you didn't pay for, because the person who did left it for some reason. People were calling in and saying it's okay.

Ummm....? Your ticket says you don't sit there, therefore you don't sit there. Period. The end.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  Just another example of people thinking they're entitled to things they didn't pay for.

On the radio the other day I heard an honest-to-God debate about whether or not it's acceptable to sit in a seat at a sporting event you didn't pay for, because the person who did left it for some reason. People were calling in and saying it's okay.

Ummm....? Your ticket says you don't sit there, therefore you don't sit there. Period. The end.
                  One of the ratings of stadiums in Sporting News was how easy it was to "upgrade" your seat. Comerica Park had high marks for that at one point but since the Tigers have been getting decent it's been alot harder. Personally, I would never think of sitting in a seat that isn't mine.

Comment

There's an arena here in town where the "good" seats suck and the "cheap" seats are usually awesome. You can't upgrade in this place, but if you see empty seats that are in the same cost bracket or cheaper you can downgrade. Which is always an upgrade, if you know what I mean.

The kid shows never sell entirely out. So if you look around and spot some empties during the show, you wait till the lights come up during the frequent intermissions and then head for the "worse" seats. Nobody will stop you. If anyone challenges you, you can just apologize and cheerfully move.

It took us maybe two shows to figure this trick out.

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
                      My favourite burrito place beside my favourite business hotel has an illustrated sign on the pop machine. It says "Bad Bob puts soda in his water cup! Good Bob puts water in his water cup!" With pictures of both Bad and Good Bobs. It's hilarious and I hope it shames people into doing the right thing.
                      These Bobs?
                      http://data.whicdn.com/images/852590...jpg?1301965205

No? I didn't think so. :P
                      You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

Sadly, no. But I think those are both bad Bobs.

Comment

Quoth BrightEyedKitty

These Bobs?
                          http://data.whicdn.com/images/852590...jpg?1301965205

No? I didn't think so. :P
                          Any reference to The Oatmeal is a good reference. I love it. Plus the Bobs are hilarious.

Comment

"As you can see, last quarter's figures indicate that Q3 should see a positiv-GOD DAMNIT BOB STOP CHASING THE LASER."
                            You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
                              And Crazy Bob puts water in his soda cup.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X