This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth IvorTangrean

Watch your tongue Alberta is a beautiful place.
    I beg to differ! Nothing but flatlands and temperamental, extremist seasons. I misses my mountains

Comment

Quoth TowelKing View Post
      I beg to differ! Nothing but flatlands and temperamental, extremist seasons. I misses my mountains
      I'm convinced it depends on where you were raised, among other things. I loves me my New England mountains and thick forests, whereas Hubby prefers the much flatter land in Texas. I told him I can see too far there. Too flat for me.
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

When I went back east in all them woods + > 100 feet = MOUNTAIN! I was all closet-a-free-miac. Having lived in the Salt Lake and Cache valleys for 50 of my 60 years also makes mountains that aren't north-south disorienting...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          When I went back east in all them woods + > 100 feet = MOUNTAIN! I was all closet-a-free-miac. Having lived in the Salt Lake and Cache valleys for 50 of my 60 years also makes mountains that aren't north-south disorienting...
          My dad's from Utah and likes to tease my mom (New Yorker born and raised) that we don't have mountains in the east, we have speed bumps.
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Vancover Island here, though I grew up in Clearwater (100 miles north of Kamloops.) I'll be over on the mainland to attend school next month (BCIT). I LOVE BC
            The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
            X