This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What were you expecting?

The other day me and the wife went to the cafe in the supermarket whose petrol station I work in to get some dinner. In the corner of the cafe were two women who were out with some people from the progressive school just down the road.

It was clear that the staff was fed up of them. I could hear them complain about everything. There were a couple of genuine things to complain about (one of their orders were incorrect), but they were just so obnoxious about it. Every time a member of the staff walked by the women were demanding their attention and they kept having to reply that they would get to them as soon as they could, as after all the departments had their hours cut they were now running on the bare minimum staff. One of the staff mentioned to us that one of them had sworn at her.

One of them eventually went to complain at the customer service desk andthe deputy store manager had to go and have a word with the staff in the kitchen, but knowing him he probably told them to ignore it and keep getting on with what they were doing. From the way these two dragons were going on you would have thought that they were more used to going to upmarket restaurants and weren't used to going to a supermarket cafe.

ya. it sounds like they were expecting a 5 star restaurant.

meh.

Comment

Working...
    X